9. She Meets The 'New Kids' [Pict. Lola]

You Guys, you're support is amazing, and I've reached the goal quicker than expected, so the goal will be extended. Keep up with the goal and I'll keep my promises

Goal : 11 700 +

Shoutouts: monig2099, redcheetah13, idkdanica, byrd0713, ilovetoread560, Justachocolateluvva, chacolate22, minsytin, DanielleLawrence, JeniferGarcia935, temidvamp, Catacoal, kkk000222, Tannous12, hopeseay46

Remember, commenter or followers get shoutouts only. (Sorry if I missed anyone out)

Chapter 9

"Slow down!" I yelled, trying to get Nathaniel's attention. He didn't notice me grabbing onto the car seat for life, and kept speeding down the road. My heart picked up speed and I started to panic.

I've been in a horrid car crash before.

Hot tears pricked at my eyes and I shut them tightly, letting the tears freely fall. I tried to get his attention again. "NATHANIEL! Please slow down!" I literally shrieked as loudly as I could. The car came to a sudden halt.

I let myself relax, cradling my face in the palms of my arms. I sniffled and cried into my hands, the childhood memories rushing back. "I'm so sorry" I heard his voice beside me. That Jerk! I felt him place a hand on my shoulder, but I promptly shook it off.

"I could have died" I whispered, shaking my head, talking to myself. I felt his hand at the tip of my chin this time. I tried to move away, but I felt him pry my face away and made me look into his blue eyes. His face looked distraught as he gazed into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry" He whispered, wiping away a tear.

"I could have died" I whispered again. They seemed to be the only words I was capable of saying. He heavily exhaled and engulfed me into his arms, holding me tightly so I couldn't move away. I hated looking vulnerable, but that's exactly how I felt right now.

Vulnerable.

I stopped fighting and cried into his shoulder. "W-wh-why d-did you d-do th-that?" I sobbed into his chest. I felt the movement in his chest as he was breathing in and out.

"I guess I felt angry that you didn't want to hang out with me. I thought you weren't going to judge my bad boy persona, but you did. I can't help it that I'm that guy that sleeps around and parties, but there is more to me"

"That's deep" I chuckled dryly, moving away. "Then who's Maggie? First you tell her you love her, then you lie to her about hanging with me..."

"Maggie is my Guardian" he cut me off, smirking. I couldn't help but realise he specifically said guardian not Mum or Dad. "I do love her and I lied about hanging with you because she interrogates me too much. She doesn't like that I sleep around"

"No one does" I responded, wiping my eyes to dry the tears. I looked up to see a full blown smirk on his face.

"You were jealous!" He said playfully, laughing when I shoved him. I shook my head, but he continued laughing like an evil mastermind.

"I'm not jealous! " I shouted, punching him in his shoulder.

"Yes you are" He laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't have a date on Friday if I was jealous" I blurted out. His laughing stopped abruptly and he looked over at me. His jaws hardened and he looked away, starting up the car again. He started driving again, except it felt safe, not like a Death Trap.

"With who?" He asked out of the blue, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking over at him.