Chapter 1 :Omega Omega where art thou Omega

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

THIS IS MY THRID WEREWOLF STORY SO....

UNEDITED

ENJOY

CHAPTER ONE:OMEGA OMEGA WHERE ART THOU OMEGA.

"Abba Wake up"My mom nudged me. Opening my eyes and removing my sticky cheeks from the window I was met with a clear view of tall green and brown pillars surrounded a black road. The trees as large as they were did not block to sun, because it wasn't there, cloaked in a fog the sky was an empty grey.

"Well what do you think?"she smiled.

We are in a forrest for Pete's sake

"We aren't in Kansas anymore"I gasped. Figuratively I lived in Kansas all my life and you would think when your mom wins the lottery she would want to get out of there as soon as possible and go to somewhere like Washington or Los Angeles or even New York, my dream home. However she choose Rain Falls across the undead sea I think and in the middle of no where.The name itself sounded depressing, but the scenery was not that bad. I would give my first and only experience moving to the United Kingdom a nine out of ten.

"Yeah now get your butt up and help me unpack"My mom said,and then I heard her car door shut. Trying to feel my legs from driving for hours I didn't notice the house until I was right at the foot of the patio

"Mom this house is huge"I gasped. This house could have eaten a twenty of my old houses for breakfast. It reeked if old money and if we weren't in the uk I'd say it was resembled a plantation. Beforewe lived in a small house and this was a huge step in another direction, one I wasn't sure I was willing to take.
My mother in the other hand always did her best to support me and even in our little house she created a home, and even without my dad she raised me, and I thank whoever's up there that she won the lottery, because I won the lottery when I got her as a mom. Being a small town girl means that we take what we've got any and every chance. I didn't want to be stuck in Kansas forever. And as sad as it may sound this was the first time I left Kansas.

"Can you stop day dreaming and help me"She huffed.I grabbed another box and stacked three up.

"You only got three"She huffed coming out the front door.

"Wouldn't want to lose muscle."I scoffed

"Shut up"she chuckled.I walked past the threshold and into the house.

Oh my god

It was beautiful hard wooden floors and white walls.It was an empty type of beautiful."Take a picture it last longer"My mom smiled she had about eight boxes in her arms

"Where are the rooms?"I asked

"Upstairs"she said nodding her head toward the stairs

"Which room?"I asked

"Well I got the biggest room so that means you get anyone besides the big one"She explained. She looked at the house lovingly. I always thought it took a while for someone to make a house into a home, but the way my mom smiled, she knew this was home.

"How many rooms are there"I asked

"Five. Two down stairs, and three upstairs"She said

"Why aren't we in downstairs"I questions

"They're pretty small"She said and walked back outside.

"Oh"I said

"Be careful on those stairs you have school next week and I don't want you to break your arm"She said