Chapter 4:Dorothy?

Clifford is a very cute character he is suppose to be a pretty boyish type of guy so I was thinking along the line like Gregg Sulkin or Zach Roerig.They just too cute and I love them both in Pretty Little liars and The Vampire Diaries.

Enjoy (Unedited Raw.)

Chapter 4:Dorothy

"I am getting tired of waking you up"My Mum nudged me.How could I not...here I was in this bed bigger than four clones of me,swallowed in a huge puffy comforter.It was heaven.

"Mom it's like 4 in the morning"

"it's 6:30"

"What I don't wake that early"I said,it was true.School usually starts at 8 so I wake up at 7:30 so I have time to throw on clothes and walk to school,but this was a whole new territory.

"We have to be there for the pack meeting"

"I don't want to go"

"If you want to shift then get up"She said and left.I slumped up and I looked on my clothes rack.I realized thatThere was no closet here.

Hmmm it's very important maybe I should wear a dress but it's also very serious...so jeans

'just wear a shirt.you're bloody killing me'

'Yes ma'am'

I hopped in the shower then I got out and looked at my hair.I left it down today.I lightly combed to but it doesn't even need that it's so fricken flat and straight but I Like it it's easy to handle.

I put on some jeans a regular tee shirt and a hoodie.I had just received a nice wardrobe of clothes but I liked my dark grey hoodie.I decided to show off my skills.

Being born as I am,I am naturally inclined to be around this type of area,with tall trees

"Don't do that"She said with a stern, steady voice

"Sorry i'll be more careful"I said.I fixed my skirt.Aw She really cares about my well being.I stepped into the kitchen

"Yeah you could have broken my wodden floor"She says looking at the polished floor.

Really mom?Okay then

"Yeah what time is it"I asked

"7:00 shit I haven't even fixed breakfast"

"I'll get food at school i'll be fine"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah i'll just eat this for now"I said picking a red apple from the refriderator.I took a bite."Thank you.Now come on let's go"she said.

"Okay"I sighed.We drove to this huge House in the woods.The house was very secluded
"
You see those little bags by their mailbox."My mom said.I looked and saw little bags that were green and brown like the ground.

"Wolves that live in secret in a town full of humans put these bags so that if a human finds their way there,an decided to tell others,they're minds are compilers so they forget where this place was as soon as they're far enough from it."

"Where do they get those little bags."

"They're made by a Witch or a Veil"

Everything inside was very clean,and sharp,and white for that matter.I remember going to the church in Kansas,well This place is kinda like a Lycan church but cleaner from what I expected.

'That is absurd'my Mum said

'Sorry'I thought

I need to control my thoughts better,becayse if I didn't control them,My mom would hear them since we are bound by blood.Wolves who are bound by blood have a very obvious connection and only once the bond is done that you can send messages telepathically.Its the process of digging your nails into someone's arms until the wound form a crescent shaped scar. When I got inside everyone suddenly whipped their head to us.I had felt like I walked right in the middle of a live beating cliche in the making.I was tempted to say that aloud,but I decided not to label myself as the sarcastic asshole I was born as.