Chapter 20:Moment of Silence

Unedited.

Recap:Christian found out that Aiden and Aubrey are brother and sister and he isn't suppose to tell.Right now Aubrey and Dylan made the decision to let Dylan deflower her.Elijah is still in his cell and had sexual relations with Gracie (Aubrey's mom).

Chapter 20:.

Aubrey's POV cont.

"Are you sure you want this"He asked.

"Why wouldn't I?"I said

"I need to hear you say it"he said.Considering his position and that I was in heat.Its taking him a lot of strength from just claiming me and taking me as his and it was hot and exciting knowing I made him feel that way.

I brushed my finger against his arm.His eyes shut and I felt his palms clench beside me and I smiled.He rested on one hand as he gently slid his hand on the side of my stomach removing the cloth that was wrapped so tightly around my waist

"Say it"he said.

We both felt this way toward another giving one another chills and excitement and I wondered if it would last but if it didn't I want remember it.I looked him dead in the eye.

"I want you"I said.He kissed me and a moan quivered from my bottom lip he bit my lip and......

"What the fuck"I heard a loud rumble as the door flew open

Shit it was Christian

"Oh my god get out"I screamed.I covered myself with the blanket and Dylan began chuckling.

"Dylan stop laughing"I said while he was still straddling me

"You think this is funny"Christian said

"Chris this is an unfortunate event but I would kindly ask you to leave my Mate and I for our business,and our business alone."He said looking at him.

"Really do you expect me to walk away while you you deflower my daughter"

"Christian really"I shouted.There he goes playing the father card.I didn't want to speak with him

"Fine,Today your daughters virginity will remain one piece but she is my mate Christian and I can do whatever I want with her"

"Within reason"I added.Dylan lightly smiled

"This is not finished"Christian said

"I hope it isn't"Dylan smiled.Christian closed the door.

"Why would you do that"

"Do what, get your dad out of the room"

"Two Things. One he isn't my dad and Two why would you promise him we won't have sex today"

"I'm sorry Aubrey are you on a schedule?"

"Shut up Dylan"

"Shut up Dylan"he mocked

"Did you just mock me"I said looked at him.His face was questionable then faded into a smile.

"What kind of name is Dylan.I thought you were Irish"

"Dylan is welsh"

"you aren't welsh.You're a leprechaun"I smiled

"I am?"he said shocked.I pushed him off of me.He fell off of the bed.He piped up and looked at me.

"Dylan is a girls name too"I said crossing my arms

"If it weren't for your fat- Christian I would have shown you how much a man I am?"