Chapter 29:Goodbye

© 2014 MellowDramatic All Rights Reserved No part of this story can be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way.This storyline,the credit, the plot, and every word belongs to the author, please respect that and enjoy

Chapter 29:

The battle never came,we were all in mourning for the sake of our lost Luna,Aubrey Grey.The next two days her body was ready for the funeral.I had to do work,there was nothing left I could do.I had nothing in this world,no possessions no fights no love and no mate.I had been only crippled by the loss of her.The mother,who Aubrey had help,was Gloria's mom and while her mom is okay.My mate wasn't,Gloria had thanked me over and over,but I wasn't the one who needed thanking

It was Aubrey

She was stubborn bitch,she got her way and I love her or that.I love so much and it still seems unreal.I feel dead,my body is numb I can't feel touch smell taste,all the senses that were once a default seemed to be a lot more difficult without her.

Clifford is coming in today for the funeral,I couldn't tell him.I couldn't.Aiden did,he has been helping me the past four days and I think i'm going to have to give him my title.

"You ready?"I heard the soft voice of my mothers as she stood in the doorway.I turned around and shook my head.

"It's okay just make through this,say your peace and we will try so hard to make things right,to piece things together"She said.I nodded.I walked with her outside,and it took us five years to walk down the steps and ten more to reach the ceremony.

One by one people got up and shared their testimony towards Aubrey.first was Misty,she looked like a mess

"Aubrey I were best friends.We even the bond"She held up her wrists.

"Man she was funny as hell,and had a mouth on her too.I remember when I first met her,she was actually one of the rare people who tell it to me straight,and I'll love her for that."

"She was the most stubborn girl you could ever met,once she had something on her kind it was set in stone.She was so talented and smart.She left this world too soon"

Those words broke me again.I was being constantly shattered by Aubrey,even beyond life,she could make me lose my breath.

"She could have changed the world,but I know that if she were here she wouldn't what us to cry.She would want us to remember her in the best way possible."She said.I looked around,I couldn't stand to look at Misty anymore or hear her words.It was too much,she was digging in an open wound and ripping my heart from my chest.I saw someone,I looked at them and I remembered,it was Ralph,or Axel.He stood at the end watching.He looked a lot older and I realised he might have been a small crush if Aubrey's,but he was the closet thing she had to a male figure in her short life.

"Hey I'm Aiden"Aiden said.I turned around shocked

I didn't know he was speaking.

"Now,we all know,if Aubrey was here she wouldn't want us to talk best moment babe"He said to Misty

"She would want us to take her everywhere"

"To see the world.Aubrey was a free spirt.A bird in a cage,and just as the latches were being unhinged,she fell.She is fallen star,an angel.That the heavens granted us to be apart of.She will always remain in our hearts"He said

"I knew her for a short time,but as her twins we both knew something,that we were like best friend at contact.She helped me through a lot and I can't thank her enough."He finished.He got off stage and that was it.I had no plans to say anything.

"Now Dylan Reed"Aiden said.

That bastard

I was too weak to speak,words seems like a distant memory in my mind that could no longer be translated,a lost language.I stood up and walked.I attempted to avoid my eyes with her.

"I'm Dylan Cathal Reed,Alpha and Mate.I can honestly say,that Aubrey Grey,was gods best invention."I said.

"I know your thinking,my point if view may be biased because I am her mate,well it's not.She was a stubborn bitch.She talked too much and we fought more than we loved.She was confusing and hard to deal with.She hated me,and I hated her"I said.Everyone seemed shocked

"But all that changed,because when two mates meet.Its like for once in a thousands year,your luck flips.And with Aubrey my luck was constantly flipping.God we hated so much,Once I called her Melonfucker and she called me a Leprechaun."I said.I heard Aiden and Clifford chuckle,because they knew me and they knew her.

"We were going to travel the world.She'd been out of Kansas,and after switching countries all if a sudden,she was ready.She wanted to see the sights,The sights that I had seen a thousand times over.I have many places and seem many sights,but the sight of Aubrey was a smile,was a gift was dangerous it killed me every time."

"One of the last things she said to me was saying that she didn't want to touch my face since it had blood on it.Thats the kind of thing that makes me love her,not that she's bleeding,the fact she doesn't want to get blood on me"

"We were cruel to each other at first,but when I fell for her.I fell so hard.I have never been so scared in my life."

"Anyways,Aubrey Grey was a force not to be reckoned with and I can say that with complete honesty,and it's sad that she has left us so soon,but i'll always love her"I said.

•••

After the whole ceremony.Aiden Misty and the rest of the gang began leaving little baubles for her.I slowly walked up knowing it was my turn.Once I reached her,I looked at her pale cheeks and her beautiful face.It looks like she's sleeping.I pick up her hand and I slip on the ring I intended to give her after the battle.I lean down and I kiss her forehead for the last time.

"I don't want to say goodbye"I whispered.I got up and turned away.I wanted to stay there and die with her,like in Romeo and Juliet.

I stood at the very end looking at the casket and I smiled lightly

"Goodbye Melonfucker"I softly said.I turned around to see the gang waiting for me.

"Whose he calling melonfucker?"

I turned around and she was still.I had heard we loud and clear,i shook my head again.I looked at the gang and her,I slot walked back to the casket and looked at her again.Not ready to leave her.Her face and her smile were so fresh in my memory.I turned away again and walked back.All of a sudden I hear a huge gasp.

"Dylan"

I hear a sharp intake as if gasping for air.I shake my head at my thoughts,but I stop.My head feels like springs and as my heard turns around for the last time.The memory is so fresh and so new and to see her so, limo.Makes me want to kill myself.She was going to be a noble ruler and a amazing mate,but her flaw was her selflessness and I hated her for that.For leaving me to live on my own,to spend the rest of my life without ever knowing what we could have been and where we would go.We had our whole lives ahead of us,and now.It was me against the world.The springs in my neck fade and I turned around,to find myself alone.She is still lying down,Her eyes are open and and I pressed my palm against her eyes and close them.

"Dylan!"I heard again.I turned around to see Misty and Aiden waiting for me.I put my hand up,signaling them to wait

"I'll greet death with a smile"I whispered to her.

Okay I have either one more chapter or no more.If you are reading this I want to thank you so much for reading my story and it means so much that you have taken time to read it.It is very raw and I do intend on editing it.I never expected people to actually read it but you did.I am so thankful for all of you and now it's your turn for a gift.

Comment down below a chapter that you love and a character you love,and i'l do it from their point of view right after the end.

Love,Ehren.