Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys... Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just went back to school after half term and I've been kinda stressed with homework and everything. So, from now on, I'll probably only be updating on weekends and maybe on Wednesdays since I finish school early. Anyways, here's Chapter 2. Enjoy!

*Teagan's P.O.V*

The next day, I woke up at about 8:00 and dragged myself out of bed. Belle and I agreed to go and get me checked out at about 9:00, so I had an hour to get ready. I went into the bathroom and showered, washing my hair with my apple scented Garnier shampoo and conditioner, before washing my body with my Dove shea butter and vanilla body wash (Disclaimer: I do not own Garnier or Dove, just thought I'd point that out just in case). Once I was showered and dried, I went into my bedroom and opened my wardrobe to find something to wear. I picked out a maroon hoodie that said 'California 85 Arizona' in bold, white letters, an ordinary pair of denim jeans with small rips at the knees, and a pair of black combat boots. I couldn't be bothered with makeup, since I was only going to the doctors. So, I threw my hair into a ponytail and then I was ready.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and made my way downstairs

"Morning, love, where are you off to?" Mum asked me. Aaron must've been at work.

"I'm just going out with Belle. Not sure when I'll be back, though." Technically, I was going out with Belle, so technically, I wasn't lying.

"Okay, be safe, sweetheart. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I fake smiled, feeling terrible about the whole situation. I left before anything more could be said and began walking to the bus stop where I'd agreed to meet Belle. When I arrived, Belle was already sat on the bench waiting.

"Hey, you okay?" She greeted me, pulling me into a hug.

"Kind of... Not really, but..." I trailed off.

"Whatever the outcome ends up being, I'm here for you, okay?" She said. I gave her a small smile before the bus arrived and we got on. We soon arrived at the local doctors surgery and went in. We waited impatiently in the waiting room, until we were finally told we could go in.

"You ready?" Belle asked me as we stood up.

"Nope. But let's just go in and get it over with." I said, walking into the room we'd been told to go in.