Chapter 12

A/N: I've got a few days off from school so I thought I'd give you guys a surprise update XD I might update tomorrow and/or Thursday, Friday, as well as the weekend. Here's chapter 12, it's kinda short, but something happens at the end... enjoy! xx

*Teagan's P.O.V*

Today was the day I had been dreading for the last few weeks. Today I have to stand up in court and speak about what my 'father' did to me. I have trouble talking to Mum, and sometimes even Aaron about it without breaking down, how am I supposed to do it in front of an entire jury?!

I was currently in my room, putting on my outfit for the trial. I wore a black dress that stopped just above my knees, with tights underneath and a grey blazer over the top. I did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun with a braid going into it. I put a silver rose necklace around my neck, a silver bracelet around my wrist and a pair of silver heart studs in my ears. Lastly, I put on a pair of black pumps with straps around the ankles.

 Lastly, I put on a pair of black pumps with straps around the ankles

I went downstairs, where Aaron, Mum, Lisa and Adam were. Cain was waiting for us in the car. We all left the pub and as we started walking towards the car, I was stopped by Jacob. We haven't really interacted much since we broke up, apart from the odd longing glance.

"I-I just wanted to wish you luck for today, that monster deserves to be locked up for what he did to you." He told me. I managed a small smile.

"Thanks, Jacob." I said. I watched his eyes travel down to my large baby bump, then back up to look at me, and I subconsciously placed a hand on my belly.

"I should probably go." I announced after about twenty seconds of awkward silence.

"Yeah, o-okay, see you later." Jacob stammered, before I walked away and got into the car. We drove to the courthouse and after Aaron had spoken, it was my turn. After Aaron and Mum calmed me down from a small panic attack, I went out and stood in front of everybody.

"Miss Livesy, you claim your father abused you from the ages of one to seven," Gordon's lawyer began.

"Yeah." I breathed out, my hands trembling.

"And did you tell anyone?" The lawyer asked.

"No."

"Why is that, Miss Livesy?"

"Because I was only a little kid, a-and he always said if I told anyone, it...it would get worse." I explained as best I could without tears pooling in my eyes.

"You brother, Aaron Livesy, has claimed that your father raped him several times during his childhood." The lawyer mentioned. I nodded my head before he proceeded, "We've had many cases in which you have covered for your brother when he's been in trouble with the law. How do we know he's not making this up, and you're just backing him up?"

I froze on the spot, my eyes shifting to Gordon to give him a harsh glare, before narrowing my eyes at his lawyer.

"Are you kidding me?! You think I'm making this up?! I've still got scars from when he would repeatedly-" I was cut off when a shot of pain went soaring through my stomach. I whimpered, clutching my abdomen. I saw Aaron, Mum, Cain, Lisa and Adam all stand up abruptly, concern on their faces.

"Is everything okay, Miss Livesy?" The judge asked.

"Y-yeah, I think so, it's just-" Another stabbing pain hit me, followed by many more, and that's when it happened. My water broke.