Chapter 9

A/N: Wow.... A lot has happened in Emmerdale since my last update, huh? Firstly, thank you Liv, you came through for Aaron and showed us you are not a little brat like I thought you were at one point, even though you're about my age... Secondly, ROBRON ARE BACK TOGETHER, IT HAPPENED, THEY KISSED, THANK YOU JESUS! I'm sorry I had to get that off my chest, I love them :) And lastly, Gordon has been found guilty! I was so happy after watching Friday's episode. Looks like things are finally starting to look up for our Aaron :') But, of course, there have been downsides to last weeks episodes, like David's storyline. I'm so heartbroken for him and the whole situation, but I also want to give a shoutout to Matthew Wolfenden (AKA David) for portraying this storyline so well so far ❤ Anyway, sorry for ranting, here's chapter 9 :) 

*Teagan's P.O.V*

The next day I woke up bright and early and smiled, remembering today was Jacob's birthday. I needed to be up early so I could see Jacob before he went to school. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom for my morningly (is that even a word??) shower. Afterwards, I went back into my room and picked out what to wear for the day. I decided on a black t-shirt with a Los Angeles print, ripped skinny jeans and rainbow Converse. I applied my makeup and left my hair wavy. I also slipped on a brown leather bracelet. I pulled on my coat, because even though it was the end of March, it was still pretty cold.

 I pulled on my coat, because even though it was the end of March, it was still pretty cold

I used a baby blue fringe handbag to carry Jacob's present in. I got him a t-shirt that says 'I'm her Mickey' and I also got a t-shirt that says 'I'm his Minnie'. It's kind of lame and cheesy, I know, but I thought it was a cute present. I actually ordered them a few months ago, when me and Jacob were just best friends, but it still works now that we're a couple.

 I actually ordered them a few months ago, when me and Jacob were just best friends, but it still works now that we're a couple

Once I was ready, and I had everything, I left my room. I walked through the pub and passed Victoria on the way.

"Someone's getting big." She beamed, referring to my bulging baby bump. I smiled and placed my hand on my stomach.

"And I'm only going to get bigger." I chuckled.

"It'll be worth it though, right? I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy." She said. I smiled wider.