Sasuke

(A.N. Warning! Sasuke will be somewhat OOC. Readers will understand why later on. Hopefully.)
_________________________________

In Naruto's opinion, the worst thing about time traveling was seeing the dead, well, not dead.

After the first week the flashbacks had stopped. Somewhat. He had somehow met every person from the Rookie 9 and not start sobbing on the spot.

Sasuke was the hardest to befriend at first, but they had become friends when Naruto offered Sasuke a tomato, but they nearly never hung out.

As depressed with this as Naruto was, he decided to let things go with the flow, thinking they'd become closer eventually.

That was a month ago.

Naruto was extremely annoyed now.
_________________________________

"Oi, Sasuke!"

Sasuke was sitting near the docks again. When he looked behind him, saw Naruto running towards him, then turned back around, ignoring the Dobe.

"Don't you dare ignore me Sasuke-Teme!"

"What do you want Dobe?" Sasuke asked with an irritated tone.

"Eh? Um...well..."

"If you don't answer I'm going to leave."

"Ugh, fine." Naruto took a deep breath. "Whyhaveyoubeenignoringme?"

"...Huh?" Sasuke asked, clearly annoyed.

"Why. Have. You. Been. Ignoring. Me."

At this, Sasuke blinked. And again. And-

"Teme! Answer me!"

Sasuke hesitated before he asked, "...Who said I was?"

"Eh? Ah, no one said anything. You're the one who's been ignoring me!"

"Really?"

Now it was Naruto's turn to blink.
_________________________________

"So let me get this straight, you thought that I would be the one to approach you first, because..."

"Your the Dobe. If I approached you, my reputation would have been ruined." Sasuke said, finishing Naruto's sentence.

"What reputation?"

At this Sasuke smirked, stood up, then walked away from Naruto. Of course, being Sasuke-Teme, he left with a strange comment.

"The one that's for my mask."

And Sasuke disappeared from Naruto's sight.

'What the...huh?"

20 minutes later...

"Kit, get out of your weird inner trance and go home. It's getting dark."

"..."

Kurama sighed in exasperation.

'Well.' He thought to himself, 'Seems like I'll have to take control for a bit.'

With those final thoughts and a confused boy, Kurama took Naruto home.

With Naruto's own legs nonetheless.

(A.N. Kurama took over Naruto's body for those who don't get it.)
_________________________________

When the two got back to Naruto's apartment, they had... An enlightening conversation.

"WHAT AM I MISSING?! WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN?! WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT ABOUT A MASK?!" Yelled Naruto.

Unfortunately it was out loud. And nearly burst the eardrums of the oh-so-great Kyuubi-Sama's ears.

Especially since they were sensitive.

"KIT, SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

'Gomen.' Naruto thought in a sheepish voice.

"Good. Now calm down and think this through. What happened?"

'A mask. He said he needed to keep up a reputation for his mask. What mask though?'

Kurama sighed and tried to calm Naruto down.

"Kit, how about you just rest up for today? You can give yourself a headache another day."

'Fine.' Naruto grudgingly replied.

And this was how Naruto ended another stressful day in his new life.