Team 7

After 3 glorious hours of waiting that included Naruto beating Sasuke at shogi, as well as the glaring of a pink haired kunoichi, Hatake Kakashi finally arrived in the classroom.

This was, of course, followed be several kunai and shuriken trying to stab the 'poor' man. He dodged them all of course, but was quite irritated at have to do it in the first place.

"My first impression of you three... I hate you. Meet me on the roof in five minutes."

With that he disappeared in a shunshin, leaving a swirl of leaves behind. For them to clean up.

'That ass.' They all thought.
_________________________________

By the time the three of them reached the roof, Sakura was sulking with Naruto and Sasuke grinning slightly, still happy with their trap working so well.

"To start off, we'll be giving introductions. Give your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dreams. Pinky can go first." Kakashi said in a lazy tone of voice, his earlier annoyance already gone.

"Ano, sensei, can you give us an example?" Sakura asked in a kiss-your-ass kind of voice.

Kakashi inwardly sighed, wondering why he had ever agreed to try another genin team. Oh yeah, the council forced him to pass the Uchiha. Of course he only agreed because Naruto was on the team. Then again maybe he was a masochist who like the pain of survivors guilt... Nah, he was forced into this.

"Sure. My name is Hatake Kakashi. I like... Many things and dislike... Not as many things. My hobbies are none of your business. As for my dreams... I've never thought about it."

At this, all three genin sweatdroped, but right after, Naruto took out a book and began reading out loud.

"Hatake Kakashi, A-ranked jonin, former student of the Yondaime Hokage, Namikaze Minato. Age 5 graduated academy and became genin, age 6 became chu-"

"What are you reading?" Asked Kakashi, annoyance back in his voice.

"Latest Bingo Book." Naruto innocently replied as if he did nothing wrong, with Sasuke barely containing his snickering beside him.

"You do realise those are only allowed for chuunin and higher?"

At this statement, Naruto suddenly developed the most innocent expression he could make. And being told what to do by a fox was definitely a bonus.

"Tilt you head a little more... Open your eyes wider... There! Don't move and just stare at his eyes, or, um, eye."

'Kurama's enjoying this a bit too much...' Naruto thought to himself.

"Really?" Naruto asked out loud.

By now however, Kakashi was doing his best to ignore the blonde and simply move on to the pink one.

"Pinky's turn for introductions." Kakashi nearly growled at said kunoichi.

"Hai. Ano, I'm Haruno Sakura, I like, or the person I like is ... *glances at Sasuke, squeals*. My hobbies include... *glances at Sasuke, squeals*. My dream is... *glances at Sasuke, SQUEALS*."

"Right. What do you not like?" Kakashi asked.

"INO-BUTA!"

"... Hmm. The brooding one, your turn."

"Hn. Uchiha Sasuke, I like very few things, dislike way more, my hobby is training and shogi. My dream, no, ambition, is to kill a certain man that murdered my family, and I'm going to kill him with the help of my brothers."

At this Naruto smiled, happy because Sasuke finally admitted that he and Shikamaru we're brothers. Not literally but like... You know.

"Alright, annoying blonde, your go."

Naruto smirked and started his introduction.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I like ramen, my brothers, Hokage-Jiji and Iruka-sensei. I dislike people who judge others before getting to know them. My hobbies include training and playing shogi. My dream is to become Hokage, protect everyone important to me and kill a certain masked man."

This surprised Kakashi evident by the slight widening of his eye. It would've surprised Sakura too if she was listening. Too bad she was just staring at Sasuke oblivious to the rest of the group.

"Ok, now that introductions are done, I have to inform you of the survival test you have to take to become official genin."

"What do you mean sensei? We're already genin." Sakura asked, finally realising that this was a serious conversation.

"Oh no, that test was just to eliminate those who have no chance whatsoever in becoming ninja. That's why very few pass every year, just so you know. You three could end up back in the academy tomorrow. Anyway, the test test starts tomorrow at 0700 in training ground 7."

Right before he shunshined away he eye-smiled and added, "And you probably shouldn't eat breakfast tomorrow or you might puke."

And he shunshined away.

"Ignore him. You should eat. What kind of ninja are you if you don't even have enough energy to fight? Besides, it was only a suggestion." Commented Naruto.

Naruto then shrugged at Sakura who stood there, amazed that Naruto actually said something somewhat intelligent.

Naruto and Sasuke used this chance to meet up with Shikamaru before Sakura realised the were gone. By the time she turned to look at Sasuke, they had disappeared, and she had shrugged off Naruto's words, labelling them as dumb comments. Seriously, who'd disobey a superior on purpose?
________________________________

Omake

"Hey Shikamaru!"

"Shut up Naruto, your gonna blow out my eardrums." Scolded Sasuke since he was standing next to Naruto.

"Hey guys, the usual?" Shikamaru asked when he reached them.

"Of course, and today I will beat you at shogi, Nara Shikamaru!"

"Troublesome Uchiha." Shikamaru mumbled under his breath.

"Oi!"
________________________________

A.N. Just to inform you that I might not be able to update on time next time. I have exams (they'll become the death of me) and I will be busy studying. This is just a precautionary so, just in case, I'm sorry.