Zipplebacks and turn ons (part 2) :3

Yay I'm updating 🐱🐱🐱

Hiccup's pov

Y/n and I were riding Toothless around the island in hopes we would find the twins.

"Alright where are you two, maybe I should just look for a fire or some other disaster." I sighed, I still had "thoughts" about Y/n and her sitting behind me really wasn't helping either. I shifted my legs a little so she won't see the bulge growing in my pants.

"Hiccup what's wrong? You've been squirming around for a while now."

'Crap she noticed!'

"Uh yeah I'm fine I just have a little bit of a cramp right now." In all honesty my crotch felt like it was going to rip right through my pants. (Omg I can't believe I wrote that XD )

"Uh Hiccup."

"What is it?"

"LOOK OUT!"

Before I could even react, barf and belch came out of nowhere and grabbed me off of Toothless.

"AH HICCUP!!!"

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw Y/n and Toothless plummeting to the ground.

"NO Y/n! You two let me go right now!"

I finally prayed my arm from belch's mouth and dived towards the ground and I wrapped my arms around Y/n to shield her body. We crashed through about five trees and landed on the ground dizzy as hell.

"Y/ n are you alright?! Y/ n say something please!" I shook her shoulders but she wouldn't budge. I layed her down and put my head on her chest ' oh thank Thor her heart's still beating!' I picked her up bridal style and started to get up.

"You all there bud? I think I'm all here, and I spoke too soon." I looked at my metal leg to find that it was bent in all directions making it impossible to walk on. "It's Times like this where I keep a spare for my spare." After I finished putting on my spare, I picked Y/ n up and placed her in my lap on Toothless and took off back to the outpost, barf and belch following behind us.

Time skip of magicalness :3

Still Hiccup's pov

We landed at my hut as I quickly carried Y/ n inside. The twins can wait, right now I have to make sure my Angel's alright. I put away all my "supplies" and laid her down on her bed (surprise you two share a hut) I got some cold water and a rag and placed the cold rag on her forehead. I lifted her shirt (for medical reasons) to find a big ugly bruise on her right side, must've been when we hit the ground.

I put her shirt back down and looked at her peaceful state. I reached my hand up and started petting her soft h/c hair. "I swear you're a gift straight from Valhalla." I kissed her forehead and stood up, walking toward the door.

"Those twins are SO going to get it now."

Part two DONE and it was a dream I had last night and I love the dreams I have with Hiccup loving me :3

Part three coming soon BAIIIIIIIIIII 🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱