Random fluff

Y/ n pov

I opened my eyes due to blinding sunlight and tried to get up but something was holding me down. "What happened last night?" I looked over to my boyfriend Hiccup only to find that both of us were completely naked. I blushed like crazy and tried to escape from Hiccup's death grip but no such luck.

"Hiccup wake up!" He slurred out what possibly could've been a no and rolled right on top of my chest trapping anymore movement. "Hiccup we need to get up. Don't you have some work to do with the Dragon eye?"

He moved his face around the valley of my breasts and opened one eye at me, "maybe but why would I want to move now that my beautiful girl is naked underneath me. I could lay on your soft chest all day <3" I look down at him having the time of his life burying his face into my chest and rubbing my belly. "Hiccup. What're'ya rubbing my belly for?" He stopped rubbing and smiled at me.

"I want a baby." I blinked at him. "What? Why?"

"Because a baby's a symbol of how much two people love each other. Plus I didn't pull out last night so you know you might be pregnant already." I blushed fifty shades of red and he buried his face into my breasts once again. I look at him and he's already fallen back asleep.

"I love you Hiccup and if it's a baby you want then I won't mind."

DA END <3