Sickness and Injury (part 2)

Oh my Jesusness it's been forever since I've been on here and I'm sure everyone's pissed at me for not updating for God knows how long. But I have to keep up with school because I'm already failing two classes -_-

so I hope I don't do too crappy of a job

Your pov

After leaving the outpost yet again, I started to notice a few things. My skin felt a little tougher, and the gash in my back doesn't hurt anymore. I unwrap the poorly made bandage only to find that the wound was all healed (but it still was a nasty scar)

 I unwrap the poorly made bandage only to find that the wound was all healed (but it still was a nasty scar)

(this is ur scar, sorry it's the best image I could find)

'Well at least I don't have to wrap it up again' I thought as I threw away the used bandage and put my shirt back down. "I wonder if I should go back? I've had some cool off time." I started back to the outpost when I started to feel a strange feeling in my stomach. Meh I must be hungry or something. Still I didn't know how I was going to face Hiccup, not after the whole "best friend" thing. Maybe that's just it, maybe I really was meant to be alone.

Shaking the thoughts out of my system I decided to just look into this "scratch" so I went back to the nadder nest to find answers, but when I got there, there was no nadder, no nest, no sign of marked territory. It was like the nadder was never there. There's no way this could be a coincidence, a nadder popping up out of nowhere when I just happened to be walking by, that doesn't sound natural. Could Vigo have something to do with this. No it can't be. Hiccup would've noticed if Vigo was on the island. So what was it?? And why does my body feel like it's.......changing somehow?? I snapped out of it and decided to just go back to Hiccup, hopefully this whole "scourge of Odin" because I'm getting pretty sick of everyone babying Astrid.

timeskip of magical hamsters :3

I got back to the outpost, only to run into Hiccup. "Oh good you're back, we're heading out to look for a Buffalord." He said, thinking I was just going to go with. "And you need me to go with because?" I asked, sounding a little pissed. Hiccup whipped his head around and sighed. "Look I don't know why you're so mad but I really need your help, Astrid's in real trouble." I rolled my eyes at the mention of Astrid's name, Hiccup noticed this. "What was that?! I'm asking for your help and you roll your eyes?!" "You have all the riders helping you, I highly doubt bringing me along is going to make a difference." I started to raise my voice a little. "Y/N FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME." He full-on yelled. I stepped back, shocked. He's never even been mad at me let alone yelled at me. And it really hurt my chest. I look down, not wanting to look at him. My eyes started to feel wet 'oh great, now I'm crying'.

Hiccup's pov

Dead silence went between us and I was still staring, suddenly I noticed a tear fall from her eyes. 'nice job Hiccup, you made a girl cry' I thought to myself. In all the years we've been friends, I've never seen Y/N cry before, so seeing her like this really breaks my heart. I start to walk forward and I take her hand. "Y/N, I...I'm sorry I just..." She swatted my hand away and turned, she couldn't even look me in the eye. "I'll go with, but I won't lift a finger even if you beg me." She said in a low voice that was full of sadness and something else........loneliness. She turned around and started to walk away, I tried to reach out for her hand but it was too late. Then I noticed something strange, a scratch on her back, looked like a dragon attacked. Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't she come to me for help? The more I looked at her, the more my heart ached but I don't know why.

"Hey. What're you waiting for?!" She was already on Toothless waiting for me, I thought about asking about her back but decided against. 'I'll wait until everything's simmered down first' I thought. Soon we were off to find a Buffalord.

GUESS WHO'S BACK :3

Yeah I noticed how long it's been since I actually updated so I felt bad so I updated for y'all

Yeah I noticed how long it's been since I actually updated so I felt bad so I updated for y'all. I'm not going to make any promises on when I'll update but I'll try as hard as I can. I also saw all the reads and lovely comments so I was like

So yeah, comment, vote, or something or rather and I'll start on part three :3