Chapter 1:Twisted me

It is wrong to love blood?Love the smell of death?Love the look of absolute horror when a bullet enters someone's heart?Yo,name's Carolyn.2nd in command of the Hell Dragons,my dad's group.Well,if you think of my dad as a dad that is.I don't.To me,he's just someone who helps me get on.Without him,I'd be dead so I guess I owe the old bastard for that.I'd just got back from a mission.Usual thing,kill another weak mob boss,take their gun,money,and sometimes their men.Every time we kill,there has to be blood.Otherwise,we'll just be breaking our code of honour.

'A kill is not considered a kill if there is no blood'

Yup.And each of us follows it,surprisingly even me.But I have one rule.I don't like to harm innocent people.Considering facts,what they'd ever do to me?I try to steer away from them though.Their happy faces and lovey-dovey faces make me go sick!Kissing?Only on missions when I absolutely have to.Meaning,there's no other way.I walked into boss's office.And yes,I call my father boss,got a problem?

"Here"I gave him the head of the mob boss which I had just slaughtered,the bullet still impaled in his head.The boss nodded before handing me some documents and files.I took it as I looked it over."Next mission?"The boss nodded again.Another thing you should know,he doesn't talk much unless it was necessary.

"Wait...hold it.What the fuck is this?"My anger started boiling as I saw pictures of my mother whom left me.

"I think you're smart enough to figure that out for yourself."The boss says quietly as he watches me.I flipped through the file which contained pictures of my mother who was in the Ice-Dragons.Our arch-nemesis.She was holding a baby boy in her arms as she smiled happily."Apparently you weren't the only child.Congratulations,you have a brother"I started to feel sick.A brother?Ew.The boss seems amused by my reaction."I would have thought of you to be happy"

I glared at him."Don't"He just shrugged as he looked down at his own papers.I looked at the file with my 'brother's' information on it.The word alone is sick."Ryosuke Inui,23,has blondish-orange coloured hair and grey hues..."Yup,sounds like me...I mean him!!!I mean,I have all the same traits as him,except that my hair is blonde,same as my father's while my brother has my mother's hair it seems.

"So,what does he have do with...this?"I made a gesture with my hand.

"Easy.For your next mission,all you gotta do is join the Ice-Dragons for awhile and get close to their leader,Soryu Oh.Then,when you find the perfect opportunity,kill him and your mother at the same time"My eyes didn't even waver as he talked about killing my mother.

"What about 'him' "I made sure to emphasise on the him.

"Do whatever you want"I nod and exit the room.I went back to my mansion as I parked my Ferrari inside the car park.Welcome to paradise,I have 5 cars which are all mine,a huge mansion all to myself and thousands of guns and alarms all over the place.

Welcome to paradise,I have 5 cars which are all mine,a huge mansion all to myself and thousands of guns and alarms all over the place

I went inside as I kicked off my ankle-knee boots.I flopped down on the couch and continued reading the folder."Soryu Oh,28,leader of the Ice-Dragons,has help from the golden tigers,the berserker kings and gong yuan hao"Meh,those are all weak.I snapped the folder shut as I thought back to when things were normal between mom,dad and I.

Flashback

"Mommy!Don't go!Please don't leave me mommy!"I shout as tears roll down my cheeks.I was being dragged further and further away from her by my father.

"Shut up you repulsive child!!!"

"AHHH!!!!"My father slapped me across the face as I fell down,still crying.Mommy...I want mommy!

But then...somewhere in my heart I knew....mommy's gone for good.

End of flashback.

I quickly snap out of it.No use reminiscing about the past now,focus.I made sure to put my gun back inside my safe which were already bursting of them.I changed into my pjs as I fell into a deep sleep.Tomorrow's a new day...tomorrow's the day when my mission...

Begins.

So guys?What do you think?Is it all right or......?

Please Vote/Comment/Follow

Regarding this story,if you have any questions then please comment them in the book called:

'Books I've written and coming soon!'

Thanks!Love you all~