Chapter 9:You asked for it

Darkness was all around me as I floated in an endless space.Where the hell am I?I tried to move but I can't.Shit,what the hell is this?I curse as I force myself to at least turn my head.Nothing.There was nothing there.Black entered my vision again as I felt myself passing out.

Damn.When I woke up,I find myself staring up into a bright light as I squinted my eyes.I can't move my arms.Fuck,where am I?I struggled against the things that were binding my arms."Miss please stop moving!You're going to detach the tubes!"I saw someone running towards me as they tried to call me down,

"Who are you and what do you want?"my eyes glared at her angrily as she cautiously took a step back.

"You're at a hospital miss,you were in an accident"accident?Guess she's telling the truth.I try to sit up but she doesn't let me."Miss you're cuts aren't healed yet!They'll open if you keep moving around like this!"I sigh in frustration when I thought of something.

"Who brought me here?"I question her.

"A man named Soryu Oh miss"him?How the hell did he find out?I sigh again as I close my eyes."U-um miss?Are you ok?"Damn does she wanna have a bullet in her head that badly.

"Are you daft?Leave now or I'll show you how it feels to have a bullet in your head"she nods fearfully as she runs out and I finally have peace.This is why I never liked hospitals.Their just a pain in the ass.The doors opened again revealing Soryu along with the woman.

"Carolyn!!"the woman shouted as she ran towards me.Acting on instinct,I grabbed a nearby glass as I aimed it at her and prepared to throw it.Soryu held her back when he saw it.

"I'm only gonna say this once.Get the fuck out of this room now.3 seconds"I warn as I started to count."1"

"Carolyn please just-"

"2"

"Carolyn please I beg of you to-"Before I said three,Soryu pulled her out and closed the door.I put the glass back down as I looked at the closed door.My cell phone which was placed on a nearby table started vibrating,indicating someone's calling me.I sit up and pull of the tubes in-spite of the nurse's warning on not to.I slowly stumbled towards the table and grasped it for support as I picked it up.

"Talk"I hissed as I felt a searing pain in my leg.

"Well someone's not in a good mood"I could hear boss mumble."Mission,exterminate Fuhami Katsoyou from the Killer Hunters."

"Mob boss or henchmen?"I ask.

"Henchmen"and he ended the call.I undressed from the hospital gown and saw my own clothes lying on the floor nearby.I pulled them on and winced as pain shot through my leg again.Should be nothing.I walked outside and immediately caught sight of Soryu with the woman.Fuck,I don't have time for this.I sprint down the hall as Soryu and the woman gave chase.

"Carolyn stop!!!!!!!"I heard Soryu shout as I rounded a corner.I quickly pulled out my cellphone as I typed in a message to Daniel,one of closest partner in the mob.

"Pick up,hospital,now"I sent it as I activated my gps tracking.

"Got it,pick up from air.3 minutes"I found the emergency stairs as I descended them.I heard footsteps right behind me as I pushed open another door and was met by a headlight shining in my eyes along with s huge gust of wind.The helicopter was right above the building,the ladder out.I heard Daniel shout

"JUMP!!!!!"I heard the door behind me open again and I came face to face with Soryu,the woman nowhere in sight.Where did she go?I turned again and she was in front of me.Fuck!!!!I don't have my gun with me.I try getting around her but with no luck as she blocks me and Soryu comes closer and closer."CATCH!!!"I heard a sudden shout from Daniel as he tossed me something which I caught.A taser,just what I need.

I run towards the woman as I switched on the taser and tased her with it.I watched her crumble as I ran to the edge of the building and jumped.My hand tightened on the rung of he ladder as it began to go higher."PULL ME UP!!!"I shouted over the sound of the helicopter.

I saw Soryu pick up the woman and look at me.I look away as Daniel helped me up.