Chapter 15:So what now?

Soryu and I went back to the penthouse,hand in hand."WOAH!!!!Someone pinch me!!!!"Baba shouted when he saw us holding hands.Even Eisuke was shocked,his mouth was wide open as he looked at us.

"Told you"Ota remarked as he smirked at Eisuke who handed him a wad of cash.

"Mind filling us in on what happened?"Baba winked at Soryu as he looked at me and nodded.

"None of your business"we both said together as Baba stood up in shock.

"Wahaha!Baba you should've known that's what they'd say!!!"Ota laughed out loud as Baba pouted.

"Geez they're ganging up on me!No fair!"I chuckled at Baba's childish behaviour.

"Oh right!Before I forget,where's that mannequin head I requested?"I looked at Eisuke who pointed at Baba.I stared at Baba expectantly.

"Here you go pretty lady!"Baba tossed me something as I caught it.

"Good lord!What is this?!!!!"I screamed as I threw it to Ota.

"OH MY!!!!!!"he threw it to Mamo.

"The damn fool can't draw!!!"Mamo's cigarette fell as he tossed it to Eisuke who looked at it before smirking at Soryu.

"Wow Soryu,I never thought you could ever look like this"Eisuke tosses it to Soryu who catches it and instantly aims a gun at Baba.

"Eep!Put the gun down Sor!"Baba jumps behind Mamo who struggles to get away.

"Get the damn hell away from me!"Mamo struggles as Soryu shifts his gun to him.

"I'm sorry Sor!Just put the gun down and Ota will draw a new one!Please?"Baba whines as Soryu finally sighs and puts away his gun.Honestly though,who knew Baba cannot draw?I though since he hung out with Ota so much then he would at least know how to draw a decent face!

I shiver as I look at the mannequin."Ota,draw me a new one asap.Boss will be expecting it soon"Ota nods and goes to his room while Soryu explains what happened to Eisuke and the others.

"Wait!So you're telling me pretty lady here is the 2nd in command of the Hell Dragons?!Nuh-uh!I don't believe it!"Baba protests.

"I'll prove it by shooting Eisuke who is going to be standing at the far side of the room with an apple on his head"I said as I threw an apple towards Eisuke"

"And why should I do it?"Eisuke glares at me as he tosses it back to me but my reflexes were quick and the apple ended up hitting him back on the head

"That's why"Eisuke grumbles but reluctantly stands up as he puts he apple on his head and stands at the corner of the room."If you even make a scratch on my face......"Eisuke warns.

"Relax"I say as I turn around and shut my eyes.I pull the trigger and turn around.The apple was on the ground,- bullet in the middle."Bullseye"I smirk as Baba applauds.

"Wow Sor!Mind lending her to me for a day?"Baba teases as Soryu whips out his gun again."Again,joking!!"Baba raises his hands and breathes a sigh of relief when Soryu lowers it.

"Here you go Carolyn"Ota comes inside the room and hands me the mannequin.

"Perfect!Now then.Soryu,do you still have any of that fake blood?"Soryu nods and hands me a packet out from his suit which was still bloody."I'll help you wash that later"I say as I quickly pour the blood onto the head.

"Gross!"Baba remarks.

"Get used to it"I snap back as I bag it.

"Soryu,I need to ask you for a favour.Do you mind lending me some of your men?"

"Why?"I look at the head as I say

"Because the boss is not a fool.He'll know sooner or later so I need to eliminate him"I mutter quietly.

"You're gonna kill......you're own dad?"Baba whispers in disbelief.

"I never thought of him as my dad,never will"I whisper as I stand up and sent out a text to come pick up the head.

I go outside of the hotel along with Soryu even though I protested saying I was just giving the men the head."Something could happen!"Soryu protests and I have in as I sighed.The black limo pulled up and I handed the men the head as Soryu hid in a nearby alley.They took it and sped off as I watched them.

Soryu comes to stand beside me."So when are you going to-"

"Tomorrow"