Chapter 17:Ice and Hell Dragons

The next day,I was running around,making preparations for my plan.I rushed into the penthouse to grab something when I heard Baba whisper while looking at me"she has really nice curves."I immediately turn around and punch him on the face.

"Say that again,and you won't live to see the next day"Ota laughs at Baba who rubs his face as I left.

This was really,really important.If it fails,it could result in a mob war between the Hell Dragons and the Ice dragons so I had to make sure it was 100% perfect.

Soryu was already informed of this.Now I just had to make sure that none of them find his body.A fact about Hell Dragons.If they have a target,they never give up till they find it.With my dad gone,I'm going to be in charge of the Hell Dragons from now on.My first idea is to join them together with the Ice-Dragons.

I cursed as I dropped one of the papers. I bent over to pick it up just as another hand picked it up."Busy?"I hear Soryu's comforting voice as I smile and take the paper from him.

"You have no idea"

"Don't work yourself off too hard and tell me if you need any help"Soryu says worriedly as he strokes my hair.

"I will,don't worry"he nods and continues his way down the hall as I get into my BMW and drive home.This better be worth all the paperwork.I grumble as I sighed.Now I'm starting to sound like Kishi,not good.

I got home and dump all the papers on the table as I got to work.The meeting was tonight so I had to make sure everything was done by then.

When night came,I managed to finish all of the papers.I took a quick shower and jumped into my Ferrari as I sped off towards the hotel.Eisuke was letting us use his V.I.P. lounge for the meeting."If this places even has one scratch of a knife or bullet,I'm having your head"Eisuke threatened as I nodded.

When I got inside,all the Hell Dragons were there along with the Ice Dragons.Soryu and I made eye contact as I made my way up to the podium.Everything became silent as I started to speak.

"Hell Dragons,today,I have come to inform you of some very grave news"the Hell Dragons started to whisper until I spoke again."Nazuka Takashi is dead"the room evaporated into astonished gasps and vile protests.
"I know it is hard to believe but it's true.Here,watch this"I pushed a CD containing the footage of when boss was killed,with some minor changes of course.

The footage showed the boss being shot by a man dressed fully in black.Soryu came in and quickly shot down the shooter just as the whole screen went black.The room was filled with hushed whispers.Good work Baba,I thought as I smirked.

"And so,as the 2nd in command of the Hell Dragons and boss's daughter,I think I have the right to claim the Hell Dragons,does anyone here object?"no one did."Good.Well then,my first idea was for the Hell Dragons to make a pact with the Ice Dragons."The room immediately erupted into vile protests."Silence!"I roared.

"Tell me,who brought the boss's shooter to justice?"they stay quiet."Soryu Oh has helped boss by at least killing the shooter to let him rest in peace!Think of it,if the Hell Dragons and the Ice Dragons were to mix,we would have more power,more control,more of everything!!!"I nod at Soryu from across the room.

He comes up and stands beside me."For those who object to this,please leave this room,now"a few of them leave but most of them stay."I promise to all of you that you won't regret this."I said as I signed the contract along with Soryu.

Soon,the lounge was filled with both mob groups mixing as laughter rang out along with glasses clinking.I smiled.Good,it worked.Now there was only one issue to settle with.I never forgot about it.

My mother.