Chapter 4:First encounter

We headed back to the penthouse and was met by the rest of those guys again."Hey Sor WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"The man in the fedora screamed when he saw the head inside the bag.The dirty-blonde hair man looks as if he was about to faint while Eisuke was looking at the head,wide-eyed.

"Nothing to say Eisuke?"

"........."He was still looking at the head.Sheesh,have these people never seen a head before?I grumbled as I sent a text message to one of the boss's men,telling him to come pick it up.

"So Soryu,mind explaining?"Eisuke was still in his chair and he was STILL looking at the bloody head.I sighed as I took the head out.

"Why do you keep staring at it?It's just a head"I looked at him,very confused at his expression.

"You sure she's even human Soryu?"

"Well,she does have the body of one"Eisuke grunted to this as he finally looked away.*Beep beep*I felt the vibration of my phone as I took it out.'We're here miss,just toss it out the window'.I walk over to the window as I look down and there was 2 men there standing and looking up.I waved at them,as they waved back.

"Good riddance"I murmur and toss it out the window.They successfully catch it and make an ok sign as they disappeared off.I turned around and saw all the guys looking at me like I'm crazy.

"D-d-d-d-d-did she just....."

"I-I think she did"

I tilted my head sideways a bit."What?You mean throw the head out of the window?Yeah,I did"All of them were silent as they stared at me.

"You're a maniac"Eisuke murmured.I felt a pang against my heart as my face crumbled a bit.I blink back my tears.I can withstand bullets,knives,fire.What I can't...is someone telling me I'm a maniac.I'm human too underneath all of this!I take in a deep breath as I prevent my tears from falling.

"Yeah well....guess what.I'm used to it"I mutter and turn away and stomp out of the room as a tear drops.'You're a maniac' 'maniac' 'she's a maniac' 'get away from me you maniac!' I run down the hallway and bang into the wall since I was shutting my eyes.I slowly crumple to the ground as my tears finally flow free.Why?.....I'm normal.I'm a human and yet....the tears just won't stop no matter how hard I try to stop it.

I felt something soft touch against my cheek.I look up and is met by Soryu's grey hues."Hey....don't mind what Eisuke says,he's just joking"Soryu tries to cheer me up as he dried my tears.

"Go away"I mutter as I shut my eyes again.

"No,you need-"

"I said go away!"I shout as I stand up an start running again.

"CAROLYN!WAIT!!"I hear his footsteps behind me.

I turned a corner and bashed into someone.We both collapsed on the floor as Soryu came."Inui!Can't you watch where you're going?!"INUI?!

Inui has blondish-orange hair and grey eyes that were exactly like mine.It's him!!!!

"I-I'm sorry miss!Are you ok?"He says as he tries to help me stand up.I can only just look at him through anguished eyes filled with hatred."U-um...miss??"He says as he starts to back away at the ferocity of my gaze.Hatred....so much hatred is boiling in my veins right now.I slowly stand up....

And punch him in the face.