Suho - Attached?

I see him. He's standing alone. Not talking much to his friends. So I go up to him.

"Hey..." I approached him.

"Oh hi."

"Aren't you a little bit bored." I try to make a conversation.

"Yeah." he smiles at me.

He was always so sweet towards me. He talks to other girls too, but he's different around me.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask him.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I like you." I tell him, then I look away.

"Aww. Look at me." he turns me around. "There's nothing wrong with that." he tells me.

"I'll never have a chance with you." I tell him.

"You never know." he smiles at me.

"Aww you're so cute." I tell him.

"You mean it?" I ask him.

How was I even able to talk to him? Usually I would get all red, and leave. But Suho was different. He made me feel wanted. He was sweet and cute.

"Of course." he smiles at me.

"We should talk more often." I tell him.

"Yeah." he looks at me.

"Just give me a call?" I give him my phone number.

"I gotchu."

"So I'll text you later."

"Yeah, and I'm going to leave with my homeboys."

"Okay."

We both get closer as days go by. I find myself missing him. He also tells me that he misses me too.

"Suho." I call him from school the hall.

He walks closer to me.

"Hey." he smiles, and hugs me.

"I missed you all night long."

He doesn't say much to me. All he does is smile at me.

It was a week day. I'm walking around a park, getting my daily exercise done for the day. I get bored and text him. I told him that I was thinking of him. While I pasted by a coffee shop, I saw him with another girl. I didn't know how to feel. Of course I ran off crying.

The next day of school, I see him. He comes up to me, and tries to hug me. I push him away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he was confused.

"Just leave me alone." I tell him.

I still couldn't believe he tried to touch me, even when he was talking to another girl. I just didn't want to see him anymore.

During gym, he came up to me. He tried to hold my hand, I'd let go. After that we didn't hang out anymore in gym. While we did pacers in that class, I almost died. So I stopped around 30, to take a drink, and rest. He also stopped with me too. I didn't know why. He came to sit next to me. I heard his hard breathing. He gets up to take a drink. His body figure was beautiful, and sexy. I mean, who wouldn't fall for him?

After lunch, he finds me. He steals a kiss from me. I hate myself so much for letting him do anything to me.

I ignored him the whole week. I guess he noticed, so he started flirting with other girls. It hurt me, but I guess I didn't care.

I see him and Seohyun kissing in the halls while I go to class. He sees me, and I just keep walking. Then I feel a hand hold my hand. It was Suho.

"What's gotten into you?" he asks me.

"Why don't you ask yourself that?" I was now angry.

"I just wanted to make you jealous."

"Well it's working, and now that you know. My heart has broken into pieces. I hope you feel happy." I push him, and I start crying.

"Babe." it was the first time, he called me that.

I just walked away, and I hear him call me. I don't even know who Suho is now. I just want to tell him something. So I went to his house. I knocked on the door. He opens the door.

"Hey, I have something to tell you." I say quickly, before he shuts the door on me.

"What?" he looked like he's been crying.

"Can we go for a walk?"

"Sure." he walked out of his house.

While we walked, he put me inside the sidewalk, while we stood 5 inches away from each other. I didn't attempt to hold hands. He didn't either. We sit down on a bench. We don't face each other.

"I've been ignoring you because, the other day, I saw you with another girl. So I didn't want to talk to you. But I was going to tell you about it, but everyday that I held back on doing it. It was just too late now, and I'm sorry that, that happened today." I start crying.

"I was with an old girl friend. She's my old child hood friend Sunghye. I would never fall in love with her." he tells me.

"But I'm sorry I'm just so clingy, and everytime I fall in love with someone, I just always want all their attention. I know you can't always be free, but that's how I am. And I'm sorry, I just want to always be with you." I tell him, while he pulls me into his arms.

"You love me?" he asks me.

"Yes, and I'm just so scared to tell you, that I love you." I look into his eyes.

"I love you too." he kisses me. "Be my girlfriend?" he asks me, after he kisses me, like who does that.

"Of course." I hug him, and kiss him.

After that day on, I never regretted dating him. I know sometimes he's a butt, but he's such a cutie, and he's always so sweet. I love you Suho.