kai 3

Kai POV -

It was 8 am since I've gotten up. I decided to just leave for a while. So I went to get some fresh air. I drove 50 miles south, and I got to really rural areas. So I stopped to get some air. It looked like my childhood area once my parents separated. I kept driving, and I saw a farm. It was my grandmas farm. I pulled into her driveway, and I went to knock on the door. It was a young older lady at the door.

"Hello I am Kim Kai. Is my grandma home?" I asked the lady.

"So you're the grandson she's been looking for years. Come in." she let's me in.

I look around the house. I don't remember anything. The lady brings me a cup of water.

"So who are you exactly?" I ask her.

"I'm your grandmas daughter. So for you I'll be your Auntie. I was your mom's sister." she explains to me.

"Oh, where's grandma?" I look around the house.

"Grandma passed away a few months ago." once I heard that, my heart sunk. "She always told me how much she loved you. Plus all the memories you had with her, when you were 7." she tells me.

"How did she die?" I ask her.

"She died because of sadness. Her husband had died a year ago. Then she followed his path."

"That's so sad." I started to cry.

I stayed for awhile. Had a meal with my Auntie, went for a long stroll around the farm, and I thought of grandma a lot. I said my last words to her. Then I took my way home.

I was in the middle of nowhere. I had 40 miles left to drive. I decided to pull over, and open my sun roof, and just look at the stars. They filled the whole sky in the country side. It was so beautiful. I wished (y/n) was here. I missed her.

I over reacted. It was a misunderstanding. That's her ex boyfriend, why am I even bothered. She chose me over him. I'm sorry I've been so mean to you.

I stayed for a good 10 minutes. Then it was starting to get dark. It was 8:30 once I got home. I went into the kitchen to get a drink first. I saw (y/n) in a tight shirt, and short skirt with black shoes. It seemed like I had those pairs of shoes too. She was definitely going somewhere.

"Hey... I didn't see you all day. I missed you a lot." She was actually caring for me.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"I should be the one asking you that. Where did you go all day?" She seemed mad at me, but in a caring way.

"None of your business." I start to open the refrigerator to keep me busy, so I grab a water bottle.

"Then where ever I'm going. It's none of your business too." She took a seat, and she was getting smart with me.

"Fine." I sighed. "So you're going out to drink?" I ask her.

"Yeah totally, with Sehun." She was being sarcastic like always.

"Have fucking fun." I crush my water bottle, and acted like I was mad.

Once I got to my room, I felt so bad for always being so mean towards her. I was getting ready to wash up. While I was taking off my shirt, my door opened.

"I'm sorry. I came here to tell you I'm sorry." She seemed startled by looking at my body.

"Gosh you're actually like its your first time seeing me without a shirt on." I was kinda shy about having others look a my body.

"I'm just going to go out with my coworkers for a karaoke night. I'll be home around 12 or 1. Don't worry about me." she tells me, then she takes her leave.