Sehun - More than Friends (Part 1)

You were always really close with the EXO members, especially with their Maknae Sehun. You kind if felt like you liked him. Or moreU like you loved him. But Exo's fans didn't like you, because you were a girl, and you were really close to Exo. You always got letters in the mail, saying that you should get away from their Oppa's. You hated those letters, but you always read them. You didn't know why. Sehun always told you to stop reading them.

"_______, open its me Sehun." Sehun knocked on the door.

You quickly put away the letters on on your kitchen counter. You didn't want Sehun to figure out that you've been reading the letters.

You go and open the door.

"Oh, why are you here?" you acted surprised.

He harshly grabbed your wrist, and pulled you in for a hug. You didn't hug him back. Your heart raced.

"Are you okay?" his voice sounded worried.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Why?" you stuttered.

"Your garage is spray painted, and it says, ________ get away from our Oppa's. Your ugly and fat." he read the paint.

You felt light headed, you suddenly fell into Sehun's arms.

"______," he yelled your name, and lightly slapped your cheeks making you come to your senses.

You slowly opened your eyes. You brushed your hands against his soft pale cheeks. Then ran your pretty long fingers into his soft brown hair.

He picked you up, and laid you down in your bed. He went to get you a glass of warm water to get your senses going again. While going down he sees the sasengs letters open. He reads one of them. His eyes become watery. He was crying because of how mean a fan could be to her. He brought the letters to you.

You were sitting in your bed now. You were looking at a picture of you and Sehun together. His arms were over your shoulder. He had a bright smile on his face. Then suddenly he bursted in, his eyes were watery, and he had the letters in his hands. He threw the letters to you, they landed in your hands.

"What is this? Why are you reading these letters? I told you not to, or should I say Exo." he was frustrated, he put his hands on his waist like he was a mature adult, then he ran his fingers into his hair.

"About that..." you stuttered.

"Why won't you listen to me? Do you hate me for whatever the fans are doing? Tell me." he fell down to his knees, and cried while holding your hands.

"I guess that's what you can say." you didn't want to talk about it.

"Is that all you can say?" he asked.

"Get out. I want to be alone." you dragged him out of your room.

"Why are you pushing me away?" he held both of your hands.

You didn't know what to say to him.

"Answer me you slut." he quietly yelled at you.

You were shocked by his words, he never called you a slut before. And it hurts to be call that.

"Get out." you finally let out the tears that have been lingering inside of you.

You pushed him out of the door. He walked his way out. Then he thought to himself.

"I messed up. I should have never called her a slut." he regretted it.