Kris/Suho - Let time find our Love (part 4)

Song Ah's Dad POV ~

Her words run through my mind. My only daughter.

"Stop it, ever since Mom left us, you never took my side of the argument, it was always Oppa who won. Now I don't want to see you two again." Song Ah yells at me.

"I did wrong. I shouldn't have interfere with your love life." I say to myself.

I sat on my desk, then I saw a colorful post it note. It was Song Ah's handwriting.

"Dad, enjoy these yummy treats made by a fan for Chanyeol Oppa. Take care dad! buing buing ** love you. Park Song Ah, you're favorite. "

Her positive writing makes me miss her so much. You are my favorite Park Song Ah. The last thing she left for me was this note, and these treats made by a fan. I'm sorry Song Ah.

Chanyeol POV ~

After thinking about what she said to me, it makes me feel bad. She had always cared about me. She obeyed most of my rules. She was an amazing sister. I miss her. Her last words to me were so harsh.

"Oppa why are you so against it? You never liked me until now too. It hurts me to see you, try to be someone you hate to be." She tells me.

Those words she use, makes me feel like I was an Oppa who couldn't protect my own sister.

Song Ah POV ~

I went into his house again. We snuck in. We went to his room. He told me to wash up first while he tells the maids to prepare a lot of food.

I walk out in a towel over my head, and in some comfy clothes.

"And yes, you're still beautiful, so don't worry." He smiles at me.

We eat rich people food. Then after we're done, I brush my teeth, then afterwards I go to sleep first, while he washes up.

The next day ~

I woke up to my alarm as usual. I didn't see and didn't feel anyone sleep beside me all night. Where did he sleep? Then I spotted him on his sofa couch. I get up, and I walk towards him. I crawl inside his arms, he rests his chin above my head.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I kiss him on the lips once.

"Hey sunshine!" He hugs me tighter.

"Let's get ready!" I tell him.

He gets up, we both walk to the bathroom. I put up my hair, and I do my makeup while Suho is doing his hair.

We put on our uniforms, then we looked really adorable. We took a selca and we posted it onto our SNS.

"I love you!" I kiss him.

"I can't wait to be like this with you every moment of the day." He hugs me.

We sneak out of the house, then we walked to school. We held hands as we walked to the bus station. I smile at him, and he smiles me back. While we rode the bus together, I thought of my dad and Oppa. I kinda missed them.

To Chanyeol Oppa : Good morning Oppa, have fun at school, and practice I'll be home tonight. Stay health, and strong! Don't worry too much, and fighting!

To Dad : Did you sleep well? Probably not? I'll come home today, so don't worry. Eat your meals, and fighting!

To Kai : Sorry about yesterday, can you please forget it.

To Baekhyun : About yesterday? Can you please forget it.

From Baekhyun : Yeah, it's family problems, I shouldn't keep those thoughts inside. But are you okay?