Intro

Jalen pov

Wassup my name is Jalen and I gotta twin sister named Heaven. We live in Baltimore and it isn't the safest city. My mother Shakayla is struggling with payment issues because the got fired for her job.

I don't know my father because my momma said that we are all me need which is true.

My twin sis Heaven is my best friend and we come to each other for everything. Even tho we have opposite personalities, we think just alike.

Mess with her your dead.

Heaven pov

Hey I'm Heaven I gotta twin brother named Jalen and he don't play at all.

We are best friends and we fight......alot. But I love him so much and I know he feels the same way about me.

I don't know my father tho but I really want to. My mom Shakayla is struggling and we are almost broke.

Me and my twin are total opposites, the think just alike.

Shakayla pov

I'm really struggling with my apartment and Idk what to do. My two kids are going to have to live with their father until I get in my feet.

FLASHBACK

Shakayla pov

I was pregnant by my boyfriend Micheal and I'm only 16. I decided to live my sister and run away. I knew Micheal was gonna go crazy.

A few years later he got famous not knowing I carried his child.

FLASHBACK OVER

To this day I still love him and we haven't spoken to him since.

Hey guys I'm back with a Tyga story since you guys asked for it on my other story. I hope This one is as sucessful as My Chris Brown story.

Plz comment if I should continue or if you have suggestions or characters.