NEWS

Tyga pov

So Chyna walks in with King (4 weeks old) how am I gonna tell her I got to more kids.

Me-hey baby I gotta tell you some

I took king and put him in my lap.

Chyna-tell me

Me-i got 2 kids they 12 and I didn't know about them until today when they came at my door. There twins Heaven and Jalen.

Chyna-ok in just glad you told me.

Me-so you not mad?

Chyna-of course not. You gotta be a father to them and make up for your absence.

Me-your right

I went upstairs to talk to Jalen.

Me-Jalen it's me open up

Jalen-What should I

Me-because I'm your father just please let me in.

Jay-fine it's open

I walked in he was sitting on his bed looking at a picture of Shakayla. Man she still looks fine. WAIT! HOL' UP! WHAT AM I THINKING!

I'm in love with Chyna. Right?

I sat down next to him.

Me-hey man I'm sorry I missed 12 years of you and your sister's life but I'm here now. Can you please forgive me?  I can't live with myself knowing my own son hates me.

Jay-I don't hate you I just got upset. I just have a temper.

Me-i see you got a basketball you play?

Jay-yeah but I had to give it up so I could sell drugs and give my mom the money.

Me-who says you gotta give it up

I grabbed the ball and I made a shot in the basket mailed on the wall.

We chuckled.                          

Me-i gotta court downstairs wanna go 1 on 1 with tha king?

I made a basket once more.

Jay-yeah sure

He smiled and I mirrored it. We went downstairs and and started our game.

Heaven pov

I walked down stairs to see a baby and a woman.

Me-um hi

??-oh hi you must be Heaven I'm Chyna, Micheal's girlfriend.

Me-oh hey I'm guessing the baby is yours

Chyna-yep wanna hold your brother

My eyes lit up and I held him. His hair was so curly I started playing in it.

I kissed his cheeck

Chyna-wanna get our nails done ?

Me-omg Yes!

We drove off and came back with pizza

Chyna is pretty cool tho.

Chyna-im gonna invite some ppl over so you can take a shower if you want. And can you tell the boys to get ready?

Me-yes ma'am

Chyna-thank ya boo

We laughed and we ended up eating pizza with Chris Brown, Trey Songz, and August Alsina.

They were cool

We talked and all that good stuff and got to know every body.

I miss my mommy.

Jalen pov

I miss my mommy. Yep, I'm a boy and still call my mother mommy......THUG LIFE.

Tyga pov

I went to California Middle School's website and signed these kids up for school on Monday.

Hello.....it's me lol

But did you guys like it? What gonna happen at school? Will Shakayla be replaced with Chyna?
Hmmmm?

Comment

Comment

Vote

Vote

Follow

Follow