I admit it

Heaven pov

I'm at Tayvions dance competition Uncle Chris just dropped me off here and I'm sitting by squad waiting on him to be called so he can dance.

I noticed Jaden sneaking secret glances at me but I ignored him.

Judge#1- Lets welcome Tayvion Power to the stage.

Everyone claps

He starts dancing to Na Na by Trey Songs but it was like a trap version that sounded great with the bass.

He's hitting every beat on time and on point.

After he was done the dancers stood in one line and asked 2 dancers to step foward and said:

Judge#3- your 2016 winner of World of Dance is.............Tayvion Power!

He was so shocked and he took his trophy and proceeded off stage and towards us.

He greeted everybody and kissed me.

Noah-aye lets go to the arcade

Everyone agreed and walks across the street to the arcade.

We played multiple games and Tayvion won me a huge emoji pillow
( 😍)

I looked over at Jaden but he was sitting by himself looking sad.

Me-I'll be back

Tay-ok

I sat down next to Jaden

Jaden pov

Heaven starts walking up to me and I guess she seen me looking depressed.

Heaven-what's wrong Jaden

Me-nothing

Heav-come on you can tell me

Me-you really wanna know?

Heaven-yes

Me-well I had a crush on you but then Tayvion got you before I did. But there is nothing you can do about it because you love him.

I tear rolled down my cheeck. Was I really crying about something as small as this?

Heaven wiped my tears with her thumbs and looked in my eyes.

I know I'm known as the player but I was really hoping that Heaven would be my only.

Heaven-awww Jaden I'm sorry but if you asked me earlier I would've said yes.

I smiled a little then another tear rolled down my cheeck but Heaven wiped them away.

Heaven-come with me

I followed her outside and she stood in front of me.

Me-what is it?

Heaven just started hugging me and I hugged her back. I'm guessing the reason why she took me outside was because she didn't want Tayvion to see.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood there for a minute.

Me-i think you should go back to Tayvion before he thinks your cheating on him with me.

Heaven-are you ok tho

Me-im better

Heaven-there's plenty of girls that are dying to date you at school. Do you know Marie?

Me-yeah

Heaven-she likes you. Why don't you just ask her out on Monday.

Me-ok she is kinda got tho.

We chuckle and walk back inside. Tayvion still was focused on his game and didn't move an inch.

I played games with Ben and he is so funny. I swear gay boys are so adorable.

We all went home and Jalen came running towards me and hugged me and kissed my cheeck.

Jalen pov

I've been working all day trying to get my parents to admit their feelings but it is sooo hard

Im setting up a romantic dinner at the beach with Uncle Trey's help.

As soon as it was done we drove down to the beach.

Shakayla-who did this * shocked*

Me-i did

Tyga-this dope Jalen.

Me-have a seat and dinner will be served.

Tyga-what are you trying to pull Jalen?

Me-what nothing!

Shakayla-Jalen *warning tone*

Me-ok fine. This my way of trying to push you guys back together. I like it here in Cali I don't wanna go back to that hood we used to call home.

Shakayla-awwww Jalen

Me-so do you still love dad?

Shakayla stares at dad for a second.

Shakayla-I guess I still do

Me-dad what about you?

Tyga-yes

Me-dad you know what to do.

Tyga-Shakayla Williams....will you be mine again

Shakayla-yes

Twins-YES! FINALLY!

We laugh and spend the rest of the evening 1st the beach splashing each other, getting wet, and having fun.🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

How was it?

Shakayla and Tyga are finally together again🎉🎉

What's gonna happen at school?

Will Jaden find someone else?

Will Tayvion find out?

Comment

Vote

Follow