I'm home

Shakayla⬆⬆

Tyga pov

How am I gonna do this....I have to call my ex from high school with my current girlfriend in the house. I promised the kids this so I gotta go thru.

I went thru my contact's and saw her number. It's crazy how i still have it. I called it and it rang 3 times.

Shakayla-hello?

Me-Shakayla?

Shak-Micheal?

Me-yeah...um I was uh... Wondering of you could come over to My place.....so you could you know get back on your feet...and the twins really miss you

Shak-sure I'll be there as soon as I can

Me-ok bye love

Shak-huh?

Me-oh I said I need some gloves.

Shak-bye Micheal. (laughs)

We hung up. Am I still in love with her?

Jalen pov

I'm in math class and I'm sitting next to Nadia. How can God  make such an Angel. I'm doing my work but I can't get my mind off my mother and what she could be doing.

Noah-aye quit staring at my sis moe

Me-sorry

Skips to lunch

I ran up to Heaven and hugged her. People don't understand that having a twin is amazing especially her. We've never gone a day without each other.

Heaven pov

So squad sat down and I'm sitting between Jaden and Tayvion. They are both so cute but Idk which I like more.

Tayvion pov

I'm starting to really like Heaven. We got to know each other better and now we like best friends. But I think I got feelings for her but who would like me? I'm quiet, nerdy, and I'm not the best when it comes to expressing feelings.

Heaven pov

As I'm talking to Tayvion
I see Jalen and Nadia talking and laughing. They are so cute.

Ben is just on his phone texting whoever. Jaden is on the other side of me looking at girls.

In the hallway..

So I went to put my crap in my locker then Tayvion came up to me.

Tay-hey

Me-hey Tay

Tay-what are you doing this Friday?

Me-uh nothing why

Tay-i was wondering of you would go on a date with me.. You know go to the mall and arcade but I get it of you don't wanna (gco)

Me-yes Tayvion I'll go out with you.

Tay-yes! I mean that's cool.

Me-see ya later Tayvion

Nadia pov

I was putting my books in my back pack the Jalen comes up to me.

Jay-hey

Me-wassup

Jay-sooo

Me-soooo

Jay-wanna go to the arcade on Friday?

Me-sure

Jay-great see you then

Me-ok bye (blows kiss)

Jalen pov

I'm so happy I gotta date and on top of that my mom is coming home. Today is the best.

Me and Heaven walk in the house and see mommy and dad talking.

We ran and jumped on them. They stumbled back and they asked is about school and other stuff.

Heaven pov

My mom's back and I got a date with Tayvion on Friday.

Jalen-thinking what I'm thinking?

Me-yeah

Twins-we gotta get mom and dad back together. (says at the same time)

So how was it.

Jaden and Tayvion both like Heaven. What's gonna happen?

#TeamJaden or #TeamTayvion

What are the twins up to trying to get their parents back together?

Comment

Vote

Follow.