???

Jalen pov

Today is Friday and that means my first football game with Ben, Jaden, and Tayvion. And Heaven, Nadia, and Marie is gonna cheer for us.

I'm super happy but I hope dad can make my first game tho cuz he be busy most of the time but all I can do is 🙏.

School is almost over and I gotta change and so does Heaven for tonight.

I met up with the boys in the locker room and changed in our jersies, pads, and our cletes.

Tay-first game of the season y'all ready?

Noah-yea

Me-yea

Jaden-been ready

We sat out on the feild warming up alongside other teamnates.

Coach-alright go get water and chill until the game starts.

Heaven pov

Me, Nadia, Marie, and the rest of the cheer squad started our stretcher and began to practice our cheers. I hope dad can come cuz he stay busy but I already know mom was coming.

6:30

Mom is here but dad isn't but he's just running late that's all.....right?

But anyway the game started and everytime Tayvion made a touchdown he'd run up to me and kiss my cheeck. It was the same for Nadia and Marie but with their guys of course.

It was now half time and he still didn't show up.

So the cheer squad did their thang⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

We killed it but I looked at the bleachers where dad was supposed to sit but he wasn't their.

There was no point in coming now cuz the cheer squad already performed and the game is almost over.

We won the game 79-41

I'm kinda down that dad didn't show up but hey, he's a famous rapper and he can't always be free.

Tayvion-hey bae you guys did amazing * picks me up and spins me around *

Me-thank you

Tay-what's wrong baby girl?

Me-nothing it's just that my dad didn't show up to the game for me and Jalen.

Tay-your dad is freaking Tyga I'm sure what he had to do probably affected his career and if he missed this he probably would've gotten fired or something. Don't take it too seriously their will be more games in the future

Me-your right.

Tay-arent I always

Me-shut up* giggles *

Tyga pov

I'm speeding down the street trying to make it I don't have much time.

I pulled in a parking spot and everything was cleaned up. I made contact with the twins and they looked so sad.

Wow. I fucked up big time.

Me-guys I'm so sorry I tried my hardest to get here as fast as I could. I-I'm sorry I'll make it up to you I promise.

The pushed passed me and got in their mom's car.

I walked up to Shakayla.

Me-im so sorry I feel awful

Shak-baby it's ok just next time put your career after your kids

Me-i know I should've done better.

Shak-dont be so hard on yourself just hang out with them more.

Me-ok

We drove home in our separate cars and went home.

I tried to talk to the kid But they keep ignoring me.

Jalen-you said you would be their.

Me-i know I know I messed up. Next game I'll be early

Heaven-promise?

Me-promise.

Sorry guys it's been a while.

How was it?

Was Tyga wrong for what he did?

Will he get better?

Will their be some drama in school?

Comment

Vote

Follow