Chapter 1

"I don't get why you're so irrational!" A girl with purple dyed hair snaps at a male blonde; who raises an eyebrow, "Irrational? Are you aware of the definition of that word?"
"Shut up Greenie!" The girl glares at him.

"Why do you guys argue so much?" A tall dark haired male questions questions.
"Why is your face so stupid?" The purple haired girl retorts loudly, earning an eye roll from the dark haired male.A female blonde looks between her team before waving to a curly silver haired female, whose team is coming over.
"It's nice to know you guys can fight off grimm in a sandstorm!" The curly silver haired team exclaims happily.

"We have adapted, it's what mammals do in their ecosystem..." The male blond comments to which she raises an eyebrow, "You must be fun at parties..."

"I'm the best at parties." A silver haired male with dark roots comments, "The ladies love me."
"I don't go to parties, I think it's irrational to go to parties when there's work to be and improvement possible. Although I did get drunk once, thanks to Hawk..." The blond male mutters.
"So you're a lame goody goody."another silver haired girl comments, "Minus the one percent."
"Dante is a... playboy then?" A faunus male asks.

"You sound jealous." The silver haired male comments.

Saturn looks down at the other first years, "What are your names? Since we are in the same year that's critical information... I'm Saturn, by the way."

the girl with mismatched eyes and curly silver hair gestures to a double with shorter hair, "This is my sister her name is Kamaria-"
"It's kam, my name is Kam." Kamaria corrects glaring at her sister.
"I'm Dante, I'm the coolest leader around." The silver haired male comments.
"I'm Ulf... which is none of your business, and a name isn't critical information." The faunus teen comments harshly.
Dante raises an eyebrow at Ulf's comment, "what are your names?" he asks the other team.
"A name is pointless information," Oliver shrugs.

"I'm Unity, this is Lia," Unity gestures to a short golden haired rabbit Faunus. "That's Olive," she then points to Oliver.

"That's the shortest haircut I've seen on a girl, I'm kind of happy I didn't cut mine that short." Kam comments.

"Don't be irrational, I'm not a girl," Oliver crosses his arms, glaring at Unity. "Who's Olive?"

"Olive is you," Unity says as Oliver shoves her into Kamaria..

"Learn proper grammar!" Oliver snaps, walking away.

"Watch where the fuck you're being shoved-" Kam says as her twin shoves Unity away.

"I thought I would of had to tell them to get a room." Ulf comments, as he and Dante wander off.

"I THINK OLLIE IS GAY THOUGH! HE'S ALSO TOO MUCH OF A SMARTASS!" Unity shouts.

Kam takes the spear that Unity was holding, snapping it in half with a grin before running after Dante and Ulf.

"Bitch!" Unity yells after Kamaria before the rest of Team SOUL head to their dorm.