Chapter 18;

Ulf Enters His Dorm Later That Day...

After training for the last few hours Ulf goes to get a clean shirt, opening the dresser drawer to find nothing in it, he narrows his eyes annoyed.

There's a knock at the dorm door.

Ulf answers the door to find it's Oliver, "What do you want? Are you the reason I'm missing clothes?"

Oliver tilts his head, "No. I actually came to apologize."

Ulf sighs, rolling his eyes "Whatever, it's fine, It's my fault and I'm the stupid one, but seriously? Who takes a drawer full of clothes-" Ulf stops stalking as his scroll rings twice, him picking it up, "What do you need?" He asks looking away from Oliver.
"Hello, rock bottom, this is Dante, I need help." Dante's voice over the scroll is clearly heard the device not being on speaker.
"What gay bar are you at now?" Ulf questions.

"I had a job okay I need help lugging stuff back to the school." Dante answers annoyed.
"Can it wait a fucking minute or?" Ulf asks Dante over the scroll earning a glare from Oliver.
"I'm asking nicely, please help." Dante snaps.
"I'm trying to talk to Oliver and you chose a really bad time to call, why don't you ask Kam?" Ulf growls.
"Because part of it's for her, I already called Nova and she can't help because she's on a run, now come on, Oliver can come with you and help too." Dante retorts.
Ulf hangs up his scroll shoving it in his backpocket once again, "Would you want to help? I can talk to you on the way there?" He suggests.

Oliver reluctantly nods, "Sure. All of your clothes are gone? Why would you accuse me? It also wasn't your fault..."

"I was over exaggerating," Ulf states, "All of my of my shirts to be exact. Which consisted of flannel and sweaters. I accused you because I thought you were mad. Now come on I don't want to get the shit beat out of me by Dante." Ulf gestures for Oliver to leave the dorm doorway.

Oliver steps out of the doorway, "All you have shirt-wise are sweaters and flannel?"

"Yes." Ulf answers walking down the hallway, "I have everything I had at my home. Minus the furniture."

Oliver follows Ulf, "Really? Not even like scarves or like t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, or even a hoodie?"

"Most of my money went into food... I didn't waste it on clothes." Ulf states.

Oliver nods, "Oh. So where are we going exactly?"

"The only bar that's open at this time, I don't know the name of it only the location, it's something like, "Sun kissed" though. No drinking." Ulf says.

"Okay, I think I've been there, or at least listened to Hawk talk about being there..." Oliver mumbles.

"Don't hang out with bad people." Ulf comments, 'Unless you have to."

Oliver raises an eyebrow, "Are you giving me friend advice?"

"Yes, exactly." Ulf mutters.

"Don't be hypocritical," Oliver glances over to Ulf before increasing pace slightly.

Ulf rolls his eyes, "I didn't choose to be friends with who I'm friends with, it's a long story of why I know Kam." He then jogs down the hallway.

Oliver jogs after him, not commenting.

At RAVJ's Dorm...

"Amber come on you need to eat something." Rowan comments annoyed.

Amber pouts before sneezing.

Jet chuckles.

Amber sneezes again before stammering, "It's not funny!"

Jet laughs harder.