Chapter 33

~Unknown Pov~

"That brat's power is going to be in my control soon, but it's going to take longer than to thought." I said.

Moving my glass cup of wine around making the wine spin inside the cup.

"Didn't you try to take her before, when she was a child." One of puppets asked.

"I did twice, the first she got protected by wolves. The second, I wasn't so lucky that I lost the feeling of my left arm. That's why I have this wooden arm." Standing up, before lifting my cape to show my wooden arm.

"Who did that to you, Master?" The puppet asked.

I looked at them with my gray eyes.

"The Great Black Wizard Zeref." I said, laughing like a maniac.

"He was pretty furious seeing me, that day and almost tried to kill me. I have teleported, but it wasn't fast enough making me lose my left arm." Chuckling before taking a sip to see their expression of shock.

I barely make it alive from there. I remember it, if it was yesterday. It was almost like Papa Bear protecting its cubs.

How many years that has been? 124. No 126 years ago.

When I was came back to the place, where I first tried to catch her at nighttime.

I just find her sleeping, being covered by a blanket and using a bag as a pillow near by a fire.

Stand up from my hiding spot and started walking towards her, until I heard footsteps coming beside of me, when I felt a mass of powerful magic energy and looking over slowly to see the black wizard Zeref for the first time. I knew it, by the way his eyes were.

His eyes were bright red. That moment I knew he is furious having me around specially having his daughter just 9 feet away from me.

"Heh, Prepare the plans for the battle."

"Or War."

I started laughing as a thunder, lightning appeared behind me, reflecting it from the window.

"Yes, Master."

~~~~~~

Skylar could finally sleep in peace at night without those images appearing in her head, and scaring the life out of her.

She was walking towards the guild having Chloe on her head. She didn't mind at all.

Skylar opens the guild's hall door to showing everyone crowding around the front of the stage with Makarov.

"Everyone is here. The queen invited us to join their garden festival along with the rest other guilds." Makarov shouted making everyone cheer.

"It's going to be tomorrow." Everything became silent as some guild members ran out of the guild to go pack.

"Skylar, want to come with us? We are going to shop for tomorrow festival." Lucy asked, standing behind her was the rest of the guild's females.

"Sure, I needed a new outfit anyway." Skylar said with a grin.

'She is back to her normal self. It would be the best for her, she has been getting worried and many things have happened.' Chloe thought to herself before smiling to herself.

After they left the guild, they went around the Magnolia and going inside of stores. Everyone was looking through shelf and tables.

Mirajane sees a light purple sundress with a lighter purple bow on the side and thought of Skylar.