Chapter 13: Where Are You!!

Hi Readers,

I hope you guys like my story.

Thank you for Reading My Chapters.

Sorry for any Grammar or Spelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chloe Pov~

“I am going to bed.” Wendy said as we said good night and she walked to the girl’s room with Carla.

I was siting at the floor and eating fish as Fro was next to me.

A few minutes later

“Do you guys know where Skylar?” Erza asked.

“I think she went to the balcony.” Freed said as Erza walked to the balcony. She walked back.

“She is not there.” She said as Rogue jumped off his seat and ran out.

~Skylar Pov~

I was walking around the forest until I see beautiful waterfall. I sat down and looked at it.

“Skylar.” I heard as I turned around to see Wendy.

“Hi Wendy.” I said as I smiled as she smiled back.

“I want to show something to you.” She said as she motion her hand to follow her as I followed her.

I was walking behind Wendy in a blink in an eye. She disappeared as I looked around until I got stabbed by something on my shoulder as I looked on my left and see Wendy as she had an evil smirked.

“You are not Wendy!! You bastard.” I shouted as I took out the needle out of the shoulder. Impostor Wendy turned to tall guy.

My vision was getting blurring, as everything was moving slow. I see the guy moving towards me as everything turned out.

~Rogue Pov~

I ran out as I followed her scent and ended at near lake. I sniff the air again as her scent disappeared.

~Somebody Pov~

I was taking a nap next a tree.

~Memory~

I wake up from my nap with… My eyes widened as I looked around as I stand up.

‘She was with me taking a nap. Where did she go’

“Skylar where are you!” I shouted as I ran through the forest.

Until I see her playing with baby wolves.

“Princess can you come over here.” I said as she looked up as I bent down to my knees.

“Daddy comes here. They wouldn’t bite you. If I let you to come closer, they won’t bite you.” She said as I make my way to her.

I was surprised to see big wolves lay on the ground as they watched her play with the baby wolves. Then a big wolf came close to her. I was about to attack but it just laid down next her as she pats the wolf’s head as the wolf close it’s eyes. I was walking closer to her as the wolf next to her starts to growl at me and standing up as the wolf shows its teeth.

“No. He is my Daddy.” She said as the wolf stopped growling and lay back down.

‘How? Is she doing that? They were like protecting her. They didn’t attack her or me. It is amazing.’ I said in my mind as I walked up to her and kneed down.

“You scared me. Never do that again.”  I said as I hug her as she hug back.

“Sorry Daddy. A man was trying to catch me when I was looking around. When you were sleeping. I am sorry.” She said as I hug her tighter.

“It’s fine. Never do that again. Okay. You are safe now. Let’s take you back to Mommy.” I said as she nodded and I picked her up and started walking to their house.

She fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled.

 ‘You seriously scared the crap of me. I wonder who was trying to caught her?’ I said in my mind.

‘She is going to be a great wizard some day.’ I said in mind. I was walking back to Mommy's house until I heard somebody. I hide behind a tree.

“Have you seen this girl?” A man said as he showed her a paper.

“No. I haven’t.” She said.

“Sorry for bothering. Let the police know if you do.” He said as she nodded.

I returned around to see him getting in a car and left. He turned to the corner as she sighed. I came out from behind the tree as walked towards her.

“What happen?” I asked as she showed me a picture. It almost looks little sky.

“He was looking for her. I think you should take care of her tomorrow until the group of the Magic Council disappears.” She said as I kissed her forehead.

“I will. Be careful.” I said as she nodded as she took Sky out of my arms.

Next day

Was the day I wished never had happened. 

~End of Memory~

I woke up as I stand up and walked to the lake. I bent down to my knees as put my hands on the water and put them on my mouth as I drinking the water as my pam. Until I heard someone say 'you bastard' as I looked around nobody was there as I ignore it.

I sat down as I remember she was playing with the cubs over the waterfall river. I walked back to the tree and lay down on the grass.

“I have her.” A man shouted as I turn around to see him and a young girl on his shoulder as my eyes widened.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Comment who do you think is this person.

Thank You For Reading my Chapter.

Vote or Comment Or Both