Chapter 7: Get Her!!!!!

Hi Readers,

I hope you guys like my story.

Thank you for Reading My Chapters.

Sorry for any Grammar or Spelling.

Warning: Curse words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Skylar Pov~~

"Rouge!" I shouted as Sting sits up and rubs his head.

"What was that for?" Sting said.

"You scared her." Rouge said as he looked Sting.

"I was not scared." I said as I help sting to stand up.

"Yes you were." Sting said as smirk.

"No I wasn't." Skylar said as crossed my arms

"Sky" Fro said as she jump in my arms.

"Wait where's lect-" I was cut off by lector.

"Right here" Lector said as he lands on my shoulder.

"Why are you guys here?" I ask,

"We have a job here. And.." Sting said as he scratches back of his head

"And we were wondering if you would like hang out with Lector and Fro." Rouge said.

"Sure." I said as I put lector in my arms

"We see you later" Sting said as they wave good bye and ran off.

"That's weird," I said as Lector and Fro nodded.

~~Unknown Pov~~

"Have you found his daughter?" I asked

"Yes Sir. She lives at Magnolia and she is a wizard from Fairy Tail. Sorry for taking along time."  Man said as he was front of me.

"Good you found Zeref's daughther." I said as he nodded.

"We need to find Zeref. If we have Zeref and his daughter we will be unstopped." I said as I smirk.

"Nobody will be able to stop us." He said

"Send the them to get her and bring her here." I said.

"What if she refused to? "He asked,

"Use force" I said as we both smirk as he went out to send them.

"He gets the girl. I will ask one of my puppets to get her possessed by dark or take her powers and that will kill her." He said as he smirks.

"Let's see how powerful she is," I said as I laughed.

End Of UNKNOWN POV

~~Time Skip~~

~~Skylar Pov~~

"Do you guys want smoothie?" I ask as they nodded.

"Wait right here. I will get the smoothie." I said as I went to the store to get some smoothie.

~~Lector Pov~~

I see a two guys and a girl who was looking for someone. Then they saw me and walk towards us as he took out a bag. I saw they want us. I grab fro and run away from them. Fro saw them and we use our wings and went away from them as possible. But they were still behind us. We had to use fast speed. We ran out of magic. We ended up an abandoned part of Magnolia

~~Skylar Pov~~

Sorry I f- I said as I look around.

Lector and Fro where are you? I shouted.

I use my hearing but couldn't hear them. I tried again closing my eyes and using my hearing again I heard them. I ran and follow their voice. I hear Lector and Fro and some other.

~~Lector Pov~~

"Where is she?" A guy shouted

"We not going to you" I shouted.

"Yes you are going tell me." the other guy said as he grab me and fro by our necks and a girl had her fist ready to hit us by her dark magic.

We close our eyes.

~~Skylar Pov~~

I heard them trying to breathe. I ran faster than before but I didn't care. I only want to save lector and fro. I got there. I see a man who had his hands on their necks and girl who was about to punch them. I went up to and punch them as he let go of them and they fell.

"There you are. You are going with us." a guy said .

"No I'm not going anywhere with you." I shouted as I had Lector and Fro behind me.

"Then we have to use force then." The other guy said, as I got ready for the fighting. 

He tried to punch me but failed. I punch him on the stomach. He took the others with him the other side and away from Lector and Fro. I ran up to them.

"Flame God's Cloud" "Dark Capriccio" the two guys shouted as I put my arms like an X the attacks hit me. I crash to an old store. Then I got up and the girl points at me and start shooting. I was got off guard and was late to dodge it. The bullet hit my stomach and my shoulders. I ran up to them as she shots me with magic bullets.

"Lighting Dragon Roar." "I shouted as they flew away and I ran back to them. I saw the girl's face. "She has red eyes." She said to others as they stand up.

 "Wind Dragon Claw." I shouted. I hit the girl and a guy. "Genesis Zero" He shouted as darkness energy was sulking me in. I couldn't move in it.

"SKYLAR!!!" I heard Fro and Lector Shouted. I tried to move but couldn't move. I kept losing my power.

Then I heard a dragon roar in my head

"Skylar are you going to let those brats win? If you don't use your magic. You will never get out. Seriously use that magic the dragons and I taught you. If you don't want to Die. Do It Now!" A deep voice shouted in my head as he roars. I was shocked but I shouted something never did before. "DRAGON'S ROAR" as a white beam comes out of my mouth as the Spell was broken. The ground was shaking crazy but I didn't care.

I ran to them, as they were shocked. "Lighting Wind Dragon Roar" I shouted.

"Flame God's Supper" the guy shouted as he caught me in an spherically shaped black flames. As I had pain all over my body.  I tried to break free by fire dragon slayer magic. Then start eating the black flames.

"WHAT!! BUT HOW" the woman shouted as I death glared

"YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER MESS WITH MY FRIENDS. NOW I WILL MAKE YOU RERGET IT!!" I shouted as Dark aura surround me as I walk to them and death glared at them with my red glowing eyes with bangs over my eyes. 

"She is a Fucking Monster from Hell." the guy shouted who was next to the girl as I smirk.

Then the other guy jump from behind me and tried to punch me but failed. I grab his fist and looked at him, as he was shocked as I smirk. I punch his stomach and grab his arms and throw him to the others. I jump in the air.

 "Lighting Flame Dragon's Brilliant Flame." I shouted.

 I had one hand lighting  and the other the black flames and bring those  two  together a big blast appear. Lector and fro were hiding somewhere. The girl touched the two guys and teleported.

I fell on my knee and had my hands on the ground. I tried to calm down as trying to catch my breath.

"I think I over did it." I said in mind. I kept trying catch my breath. I feel pain all over my body. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell to the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thank You For Reading my Chapter.

Vote or Comment Or Both