Why Drake?

Ok, so how about yesterday I was listening to Drake's recently new song called 'Summer Sixteen' on Pandora & the picture (for the album) appeared and it showed the number six with the eye inside of it. (The picture is at the very bottom.) Oh, also, somewhere in the song, he was '666.' As evil as that is. God forbid me to ever say, see, or hear such a thing. But hey, I ain't tripping. It is what it is. Like that saying - see no evil 🙈, hear no evil 🙉, and say no evil 🙊. That's why I ask God to forgive me for saying 666. God, please forgive me. *Hears door closes.* Oh, here he come right now.

Me-"Drake the hell!?"
Drake-"What? What is it, damn."
Me-"Sit your Canadian ass down. Why?"
Drake- Sits down with a confused look on face. "Why what?"
Me-"Don't play dumb wit me! Why you put that in Summer Sixteen?"
Drake-"I was in my feelings."
Me-"You know what I'm talking about, right?"
Drake-"Not really. What are you talking about?"
Me-"666, and that picture." Hands him a printed copy of the picture that's at the bottom.
Drake-"Oh, yeah. I was really in my feelings." Looks at picture and hands it back to me. "Anymore questions?"
Me-"Yeah, we both know that." Sits paper on coffee table. Oh, and no. I know next time when you do that I'll just tell all of my readers 'He was in his feelings like how he was in Summer Sixteen.' "
Drake-"I'm about to go record next door you wanna come?"
Me-"Yeah, let's go."

Now that that's said and done, Imma be in the studio wit Drizzy. Peace!

Oh, and before I go, see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil

🙈 🙉 🙊
Don't come back to this chapter, either! (I'm just saying, if you want to, just a God to forgive you for the NAD things that you're about to see.)

~~

Until next time! ✌