Riley Wants A Sibling (Stephen Curry)

Stephen's Pov- I woke up to my beautiful wife, Yn who was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful & gorgeous. I love her so much. 5 years ago, she gave birth to our precious daughter, Riley Curry.

"Babe, I hate you so much." Yn laid on my chest and looked up at me. I looked at her confused as hell. "What'd I do?" She got on top of me & kissed me. "You motherfucker, I had a dream about giving birth to our second child. I actually felt the pain." I laughed a little then hugged her. "I love you, baby." Yn looked up at me once again, "I love you, too, bae." We heard little footsteps getting louder then our door swung open. "Mommy, daddy!" Riley said with excitement. Yn got off of me & picked her up. "What is it, sweetie?" She smiled and jumped out of Yn's arms then sat in front of me. "I get real lonely sometimes & I want a little brother or sister." I looked at Yn & smirked at her. She hit with a pillow and blushed. "Ok, hopefully in 2 months, your mother will be pregnant with another child." Riley frowned and laid on her back. "But 2 months is too long! I want a little brother or sister now!" Yn gave Riley that you better calm down or else look. "Sorry, mommy." She nodded her head & kissed Riley on the forehead. "You alright, baby. Don't worry, you'll have a little brother or sister sooner or later." Riley smiled and hugged Yn & I.

2 Months Later........

Yn was sitting down in the rocking chair that's in the guest room. I walked in with Riley in my arms finishing up her ice cream sandwich. "Hey, mommy." She jumped out of my arms and ran to Yn. "Hey sweetie," she kissed Riley on the cheek then sat Riley on her thigh. "You know how you said that you said you wanted a little brother or sister?" Riley eagerly shook her head. Yn & I looked at each other and smiled. "Well, mommy's two months pregnant." Riley stood up & cheered. "WOOOHOOO! I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER! THANKS MOM & DAD!" We sat up there and watched Riley dance & jump around. Then, she suddenly stopped. "Can I feel your belly?" Yn lifted up her shirt and let Riley rub her belly. "I love you already, little brother or sister." She then kissed Yn's belly.

Awwwww! 😍😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww! How cute. Comment, vote, and share any of my books  or imagines!
Message me if you want requests!
May 27, 2016
Friday
6:19 PM
Bye!