Put You In Check (Lucas Coly)

You're a senior in high school & everybody knows who the troublemaker is...the only and only Lucas Copy. The badass, fine ass, French mixed with Black nigga who is fine. Did I mention he is fine? Guess so.

"Yn," your best friend said while tapping your shoulder as you were on your phone, "you know Lucas is talking about you right?" You look up from your phone and look at her.

"How is he talking about me? That nigga doesn't know who I am." Then you look up to see Lucas pointing at you while he's casually talking to his friends. "Hold on, girl, I'll be back. Just stay right here." You friend looked at you surprised. "What??"

"Stay right here." You repeated sternly. You begin to walk over to Lucas and his group of friends. Once all of them noticed you, Lucas turned around then  smirked at you.

"So I heard you was talking about me?" You asked with your arms folded across your chest. "Yeah, lil mama. I was talking about you. Why?"

"Why? I should be asking you why is my name in your mouth, I don't know you nor you don't know me," you snapped as you switched all of your weight on one foot to the other. Lucas put his hands up in defense.

"Damn, I see Yn feisty. I like that, baby." He stepped closer to you as you stood back. "I'm not your baby. Next time I hear you talking about me, Imma put you in check."

"Put me in check? Ok, I'll love to see what you got in the bedroom." You gasped then slapped him. "Fuck you." You said glaring at Lucas. "Whenever you wanna do it, Yn, I'm always available." You scoffed then walked away.

When you walked back to your friend, she started laughing. "What?" "Girl, you are crazy! Lucas likes girls like you."

"What you mean girls like me?" "You'll see."

After School......

You was about to start up your Red Jeep Wrangler and pull out until Lucas came up to your window knocking. You rolled it down now annoyed. "Hey lil mama." "What, boy?" "Well excuse the hell out me. Look, I left my car at home & I don't feel like riding the bus. You mind giving me a ride?"

"Can't you walk home?" Lucas shook his head then looked down at you. You sighed in aggregation, "alright, get in."

Lucas walked to the passenger side and opened the door to get in. Once he buckled up, you pulled off. You stopped at the red light then felt the A.C. turn on. You turned to see Lucas messing with it.

"Don't touch my air conditioning, if you get hot, ask." "That's why I turned on the A.C., I wouldn't want your car to hear up."

You playfully pushed his head. "Oh, hush up, boy." He laughed and looked at you. "What don't act like I'm not attractive, I see the way you be looking at me during math." You could feel your cheeks getting hot & Lucas' hand on your thigh. You looked at him for a few seconds then seen that the light turned green.

"Give me directions to your house." 30 minutes later, you arrived at his house and parked in the empty driveway. "Here's your stop." You put your Jeep in park then looked at Lucas. He was on his phone then looked at you.

"Thanks, Yn." "No problem." He was about to get out until you said something. "I heard you was talking about me again." You looked over at Lucas smirking at him. "What you gon do, then?"

"I'm playing, go home." You giggled as he laughed to himself. "Good one. Even if I did talk about you today, what would you do?"

"What would you do if I talked about you?" You asked completely ignoring his question and getting out of your car turning it off. "I'd put that ass of yours in check." Lucas then walked up to you making you run into your car.

"Oh yeah, how would you put me in check?" You looked up at Lucas as he looked down at you. "I'd take you somewhere & fuck the shit out you."

"Like you got the balls to do that." You said scoffing and looking away from him laughing a little.

"Bet I will." He said while grabbing your hand and holding it. "Bet you won't." Then out of nowhere, the two of you shared a long and passionate kiss. "You wanna be my girl?"

"Sure, your parents home?" "Nah, they still at work. They'll be back in 2 hours." "Good, that gives me enough time to put you in check since you kept messing with me in my car."

You closed your car door with your foot and walked in Lucas' house then up to his bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like this imagine? I might do a part two to this. Who knows? ❄Comment, vote, and share!❄
January 3, 2017
Tuesday
5:19 PM
Bye!
🙋