Night Out - Alone... Nevermind!

You were sitting at home alone figuring out what you should do. All of your girls were out of town with their family members. Great. You thought to yourself while sitting your phone down on your thigh. That's what I should do! You thought to yourself, I should hit up the club! You hurriedly ran up the steps.

"What to wear," you said as you scanned your walk-in closet. You spotted a black crop top & skirt to match that stopped at your knees. "Perfect!" You snatched the crop top & skirt off of the rack and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

It was 9:30 & 15 minutes later, you were finished getting ready. Now all you had to do was apply lipstick & put on your necklace that had your initials on there. You walked over to your full length mirror & checked yourself out.
"Damn, I look good." You pulled your skirt down a little and rubbed off the piece of lent. It was 9:35 so you grabbed your stack of money (that's in a rubber band,) and stuffed it in your bra. "Just in case...anything could happen."

You walked down to the club which was 2 blocks away from your house, so it wasn't far. The club was named 'Rated R.' (😂😂😅 Ik, it sounds lame. It's the best I could come up with.) You walked into the live club where they had strippers dancing while men were throwing their money, a dance floor, a bathroom area, & a bar area. You wasn't in the mood to dance at the moment. So you sat at the bar & asked for a tequila. The nice lady gave you your drink and you told her thank you. The current time is 10:05 & your favorite song came on, it was 'Might Be' by DJ Luke Nasty. You sat your bottle down & walked out to the dance floor. You swayed side to side & snapped your fingers. Soon after, everyone was doing the same thing. When you were walking back, you bumped into a women who was about your age.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said as you sat down.
"It's alright, girl. I wasn't even paying attention. What's your name?"
"Yn," you two shook hands.
"I'm Zonnique," she smiled.
"You're lying," you had that you lying look on your face then you smiled. She took out her phone & turned it on showing her face and her curly orange hair.
"OMG! It really is you!"
"Yn, calm down," she said while laughing at you. "Are you here by yourself?"
"Yeah. All of my girls are out of town with they families. So I decided to come over here. I actually live two blocks away from the club."
"Oh, fr? You have nice house. I might have to come visit you one day."
"Girl, you should, I be bored as motherfucker over there sometimes. That's why I always come to the club or just talk to the bartenders. That's how bored I get."
"Oh ok. I have a show in a few hours & I was wondering if you wanted to come?"
"Sure," you said shrugging your shoulders.

Later on that night you & Zonnique became the best of friends. She posted so many pictures and videos of the two of you together before her concert. She gave you backstage passes & front row seats. You had an amazing night. When you went back home, you texted one of your girls telling them have they checked their Instagram yet. Your friend told you no, then you told her to check it. She text back telling you to call her. As soon as her phone rang, she ran outside & screamed into the phone. Let's just say the word got out to your other friends & they told their parents that they had an "emergency." I have crazy friends. You thought to yourself as all four of them were talking at once & trying calm each other down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good imagine? No, yes, maybe?
Comment, vote, & share your thoughts and opinions!
April 15, 2016
Friday
12:21 AM