He Tells The World About You (August Alsina)

"Good afternoon & welcome to InterviewU!!! My name is Nicole Jackson, I'm here with the one, the only — Mr. August Alsina." She looked at me and smiled. "How are you doing?" I pulled the microphone in front of my mouth. "I'm doing fine, girl. Hbu?" Nicole shook her head, "I'm fine. All of your fans have been hittin' me up with tons of questions like, your music, relationships, personal life, & fun facts." I turned in my chair a little then laid back in my chair. "Ok. Let's get started! First question..August when is your new album being released?"  "In the next month or less..so be prepared Nation!" Nicole giggled then look at another question that she wrote on paper. "Next quest- oooo! This one is interesting, Alicia from Georgia asked would you eat a$$ for money?" I scrunched up my face and made a gagging sound. "Ha, fuck I look like doing some shit like that? What, nigga no. Who would as k a question like that anyways," I laughed, "no, ma answer is no to that shawty in Georgia. Next question."

"This is a relationship question." As soon as Nicole said that my beautiful girlfriend, Yn (soon-to-be-Mrs.Alsina) walked in with her naturally curly going past her shoulders a little. She had on a crop top that said Don't Try 2 Holla At Me, Boy I'm Taken! with the kissy face emoji. Yn also had on high waisted dark color jeans and the color of her shirt is sky blue with black letters. "I'm sorry what was the question?" I couldn't focus as of right now because Yn was looking so damn sexy. I'm sitting up her drooling over her like she isn't mine. "A girl out of Texas named Keisha asked are you dating anyone, if so, describe her." I was taken back a bit then I glanced at Yn who was on her iPhone playing Color Switch. "To answer your question, yes, I am dating someone, her name is Yn Ymn (Your middle name) Yln (Your last name). I love this girl so much, we've been through so much together, she's a sweetheart, she can be a bitch when she wants to but other than that, she's my 🌎. My babeh. I don't know what I would do without her or without you Nation!" Nicole wiped an invisible tear and smiled from ear to ear. "Awh, how sweet! How long have you two been dating?" Yn walked up to where I was sitting and took the mic from me before I could even respond. "For 2 strong beautiful years. Yes, I am his girlfriend, Nation. He still loves you guys, don't worry. I'm not stingy but don't try to take my man." I laughed at Yn & kissed her cheek.

"Two girls from Cali named Alexia & Alexis asked what hand do you write with & since we just found out that you're dating Yn, do you plan on having children with her?" Nicole looked at Yn & I. "I actually write with my right hand and I most def. plan on having tons of children with Yn." I smacked her butt while Nicole laughed. "Ok, and that's it for my show, InterviewU. Make sure you go follow my Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr, Periscope & Twitter accounts @NicoleJustBeChillin. Also, you can follow August on all his social media, Yn, honey, where can Nation follow you?" Yn grabbed the microphone one again. "You can follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, Twitter & Tumblr @QueenYn👑. Everyone have a safe & blessed day. Bye!!" Nicole laughed with Yn. "Alright, you heard her, bye everyone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you like it or nah? Comment, vote, share, and you can even message me if you want requests, I'll take'em! 💃 If you don't know how to do that go to my page and it should have an option where you can message me. *I be busy sometimes, but I'll message you back! 😇*
Happy Father's Day!!!!
June 19, 2016
Sunday
12: 42 AM
Bye!!!
🙋