Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys I'm back! How are you guys? I'm pretty good. I'm supposed to be babysitting but since the kids are behaving, I decided to update! Love you! Comment, Vote, etc.

Charollotte's POV

I blushed at the way Puck's eyes contained a large amount of mischief.

"Um, what did you, I mean, why did you come to the Unseelie Kingdom?" He glanced down, looking down, as if ashamed.

"Well, Princess, do you want the compete truth?" I nodded warily. "I was honestly hoping to just stir up some trouble, and completely waste away what's left of my life." I flinched.

"But why would you want to do that?" I asked softly, looking down, playing with the edge of his shirt.

"Because I had nothing left to live for." I glanced up into his eyes, and signaled for Puck to continue. "Don't you know this story? I thought it was told to everyone like a bedtime story now." I shook my head, and he sighed.

"Well, I suppose it makes since that I'd be left out of the epic love story of Ash and Meghan." I raised my brow at the mention of my elder brother and his Iron Queen. "Well, I was Meghan's guardian. For as long as I remember, I had protected her. I was her best friend. And I'm sure you heard that she came here to the Nevernever in search of her little brother?" I nodded. "Well, I was the one who brought her in. I took care of her here just like I always had. And then she met Ash. From then on I was just her friend. I literally went to the ends of the universe, and helped him. It was like tying my own noose. I helped that ice cold asshole make it back to Meghan. So they could live happily ever after. The girl I had loved for so long. She just left me in the dust."

"Oh. That's miserable." I commented, and Puck nodded. I looked into his emerald eyes, and saw them shining like tears were forming. "But you said you 'had'. Did you find something else to live for?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, I did. I found you." he murmured, and Puck then pulled me down, so that our lips met. I felt as though my entire being was being warmed up completely since who knows when.

When he finally pulled away, I blushed like crazy. Puck tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, and I sighed. "Puck... I have to get back." I muttered sadly.

"No you don't. Let's run away. I know you don't belong there, and so do you." I sighed again.

"Puck...."

"No, I'm serious! Charollotte! You know that we could disappear and be happy." He began pleading. "Please! I want to take you away from all of this!"

I definitely wanted out. The only feelings I felt in the Unseelie court was fear and intimidation. I gazed into Puck's eyes again, and I saw so much hope in them.

"Yes." I said quietly, and those green eyes got huge.

"Awesome. Let's go. Don't worry about your stuff, its all too thick for where we're going anyways." Puck went to stand up but I pulled him back down.

"Let's just stay here a bit? I want to enjoy this before we run away." I said, and Puck wrapped his arms around me, and I stared up at the dark Nevernever sky.

A/N: Comment, Vote, Etc.!! Love you guys!