Chapter 6

A/N:Hey guys!! How are you? Sorry I left y'all with that horrible moment of 'table/ chair/ house- flipping feels! Just remember that I love you! Coment/ Vote!!

~Puck's POV~

I couldn't believe it. I was about to run away with the only remaining heiress of the Unseelie Court. If we get caught, I'm going to be so dead. But I had to. The Winter Court was draining the beauty and life from Charollotte. I couldn't just leave her to that.

So as I pulled the beautiful dark haired girl behind me through the Wylde Woods, I put a skip in my step, cracking jokes. All just to hear her laugh. It was such a beautiful laugh, too. It rang out through the empty night, causing gooseflesh to rise upon my skin. I could listen to her voice for the rest of time.

"Puck, do you have a specific destination in mind?" Charollotte questioned, pulling me to a stop by a small creek filled with wishing coins. That's where all of the wishes go. 

"Well, I want to take you to the Seelie Court, but there are plenty of people who would sell me out to Mab, and that could be potentially problematic," I pondered, stroking my chin as if I was a wise old wizard with a mystical beard. "So, how would you feel about paying a visit to the Mortal Realm?" I grinned, and Charollotte raised a dainty brow at me. 

"Why not?" she grinned, and I pulled her into an embrace and placed a kiss on the top of her hair. "But I seriously need to find some different clothing. It is so heavy and cumbersome now that I'm not sitting on a pedestal freezing to death," Charollotte said, lifting her heavy velvet skirts for effect.

"You're right," I muttered, and nodded to myself. "I guess when we get to the Mortal World, we'll have to use glamour for a bit and get you some mortal clothing," I smiled at myself. "I know where a portal is. Let's go," I grin as Charollotte takes my hand in her own, with a huge smile on her face. "You trust me, right?"

"Puck, if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be here with you right now, would I?" Charollotte said, brow raised. "Of course I trust you." she whispered the last part before going on tip toes and pressing a kiss to my cheek before tugging us further into the woods.

A/N: Are everyone's tables okay? I just figured I'd check... don't want anyone suing me.... lol.

Comment/Vote!!!!