Summoned

A/N: Hello everyone. Thank you for reading. I appreciate that you took the time to read my story! This is the last chapter. I really hope you enjoyed the story and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Long ebony lashes fluttered open revealing large violet eyes. The guardian's clouded vision blurred his surroundings into nothing but light and shadows. The guardian groaned raising his palms up to rub away the blurred vision. He felt a gentle touch brush hair away from his face. The petite guardian moaned leaning into the caress.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," a warm baritone voice sent chills down his spine.

"How long have I been out?" Yugi asked; his vision slowly returning.

"Mmmm" the rich voice hummed while pondering, "three and a half days."

The violet eyed guardian blinked, "Ugh. I feel like I only slept for five minutes."

"Considering how much energy and power you put into that light bomb, I'm surprised you did not sleep for another three or four days," Ryou's English accent stated softly.

Yugi's eyes first met the milk chocolate orbs of Ryou before falling on the Prince of Darkness who sat next to him near the bed. Yugi's jaw fell open upon getting his first real glimpse at the demon. He could not help but stare and the magnificent creature seated before him. Yami's firm tanned features looking like perfection incarnate. His violet orbs drank in all of the changes Yami had undergone while in Hell.

"Yugi," another voice drifted through the air towards the petite guardian who did not make any indication that he was paying attention nor that he had even heard the voice.

"Yugi!" the voice tried again; this time successfully jarring Yugi away from staring at Yami.

"What?" the angel asked glancing in the direction the voice came from. This time, his eyes fell on both Bakura and Marik leaning up against the wall near the door.

"You are drooling little one," Marik smirked.

Yugi frantically wiped his alabaster chin, "I am not!"

"Yes, you are," Bakura chuckled, "If you don't stop drooling, we will need to build a swimming pool in this room to contain all of your drool."

A bright blush painted Yugi's cheeks as he sat up in bed the sheet falling off of him revealing his soft delicate chest and stomach. Yami unconsciously licked his lips; his crimson pools gliding from Yugi's face down to the guardian's shoulders, his chest, and lastly to his hips.

"Where are my clothes?" Yugi asked dryly.

Malik handed the white leather to Yugi, "We thought you could use a rest without bondage."

Yugi snorted, "Thank you."

"Um..Yugi," Malik cleared his throat glancing away from Yugi's sharp violet gaze, "the council requests to see Ryou, Yami, you and me as soon as possible."

An ebony eyebrow arched, "Why in blazes would they want to see us?"

"I...don't know," Malik responded shaking his head. Yugi glanced over at Ryou once again, the silver haired angel shrugged his response.

"I do not know either," Ryou answered.

Yugi sighed, "There is only one way to... Wait," Yugi paused mid-sentence, his brows wrinkled in confusion, "They want to see the three of us and Yami?" Malik and Ryou both nodded. Suspicion etched itself into the guardian's features, "Why would they want to see Yami?"

"No clue," Malik shrugged. 

"Well, we might as well go and find out," Yugi sighed and tossed the sheet off of him so he could start getting ready to go.