Chapter 10

We walked through a door and into the garage. Everything was exactly how I remembered it, the cars were the same make and color and parked in the same order.

"They don't work." Gabriel said "so don't get any stupid ideas. Let's go we need to talk about how things are going to work."

Gabriel explained that many of the things that happened to me 6 years ago were going to happen again and I was to do things as close to how I had done them years ago to give a close to real life experience as possible.

Each Monday there would be different "players", their "game" would last 5 days.

After that I would be allowed to rest or do what I want until a new group of players showed up the next Monday.

The players would be given a general idea of how things went back then, what was used, when it was used and how I may react. It was up to them if they did it the same way or not. If they chose to do things different I was instructed to do what I could to try to escape them but never actually getting away for real.

Gabriel brought me to where Luke's room would have been had it actually been the same house.

"This is where you'll be spending your time on your days off, you have your own bathroom and won't need to leave the room except to begin a new game. There's a tv there and some books against the other wall. Food will be brought up to you. Eat while you have the chance you never know how often the players will chose to feed you." Gabriel explained before closing and locking the door from the outside.

I walked around the room amazed at how similar it was to the original. Luke's clothing had been replaced with a few outfits for me and the windows had bars on them, other than that it was pretty spot on. I laid in the bed and wrapped the blanket around me tightly, I could almost smell Luke's cologne on the blanket when I buried my face in it. I easily fell asleep dreaming of seeing him again.