Chapter 11

I was awaken early the next morning and driven about 10 minutes away from the house.

"That's my car..." I said shocked, it looked just as it had pre car accident/kidnapping. It even had the same plates on it "it had to have been totaled when you guys crashed into me, how did you get it?"

"It took some time to track it down and fix it up, but we've had it for a few years now." Blake answered. "Here's what's going to happen" he said getting straight to the point. "You will get in your car and wait until you see other cars coming up behind you. You'll then begin to drive but not faster than 40mph. There is enough gas in there to get you about a mile and half. The players will try to catch you before then, if they don't you will stay in the car and wait for them. Make it seem realistic, you know the consequences."

"You're kidding right?" I laughed, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard."

"No I'm not kidding" Blake said annoyed "this is what the players requested. Now go!"

I climbed out of his car, walked over to mine, climbed into the drivers seat and waited. Everything looked as I remembered it. My sunglasses and CDs just where I had left them.

Blake drove away and Minutes later I heard the noise of an engine and saw two cars quickly coming up behind me. I turned the key and pressed on the gas easily getting up to my 40mph limit. The cars caught up quickly and before I knew it I was sandwiched in between them. The car in front of me came to a stop and I slammed on my brakes. As I barreled into the car in front of me, I wished for the 100th time that I would have gotten new brakes when I had the chance.

The air was knocked out of me and I was still trying to get it back when a large man pulled me out of the car. He lifted me over his shoulders and took me to the car that had been behind me throwing me in its trunk.

I never really was afraid of small places when I was younger, but being kidnapped - the first time - had changed that.

I took deep breaths when started to panic and reminded myself that I would be or soon. After I calmed down I was more pissed of than anything. Seriously this was ridiculous.. All of it! What the hell caused these psychos to come up with this idea? I knew I shouldn't be but I was also kind of surprised that there were actually people that wanted to play their stupid game.

While I was talking my frustration out in my mind I suddenly remembered I was supposed to do what I would have done years ago.

So I thought of Karlie and kicked in the area I thought the tail light would be.

The car abruptly stopped and I was flung into the hard back wall of the trunk.

This group of players kept things very similar to what happened years ago. I guess these players had chosen to follow the "script". The biggest difference was they were not allowed to use an actual gun or any drugs to render me unconscious, as that would slow the game down.

By the end of the five days I felt as though I had relived that part of my life but in fast forward. I was exhausted, weak and sore.
All I wanted was a nice long shower and to sleep the rest of the week. And that's exactly what I did.

The following Monday I was hauled out of bed early morning and driven out to my car again. Everything started over, only slightly varying from between groups.

I kept track of the weeks by how many different groups of players there were. Sometimes there were only two people in a group other times there where 5-6. The larger groups were harder to deal with as they each had to have their turn with me.

Eventually I gave up trying to fight them off of me and just let them do what they wanted to get it over with.

Thinking of Karlie was what kept me going. She was home safe and that's what mattered most. I knew Gabriel wouldn't hesitant to bring her back and I certainly knew he was capable of it.

The sixth group of players was the first to majorly shake things up in the game...