Mr. Know It All

So this is my new story let me know what you think about it and if you like the character's. Please. You would help me so much. Let me know if you would wish for me to carry on.

As my dad dropped me off at school, I looked around at all the bullies. I got out of the car and walked slowly towards school, my legs feeling like lead. I put my hood up to try and hide my face. Since when did that ever make a difference? They noticed me each time. Maybe it was the clothes I wore or maybe it was just the fact that I don't fit in.

It's not like I haven't tried before because I have, believe me. Been there, done that. Every time I tried, I would fail. I walked up to my locker and took my art folder out, slamming the locker door shut and walked straight for tutorial. I kept my art folder hugged to my chest. I knew if they found this they would use it as an insult. Insults. Well, they aren't new. In fact their snappy comments about me are old. It's more physical bullying. Why don't I tell someone? I bet you're all wondering that.

 I don't talk. It's not that I'm mute. I just i don't fight back. I never speak to my teachers, unless spoken to, which rarely happens. I barely even talk to my dad. He takes me to clinics and counsellors to find out what's wrong. The thing is, nobody can help me. It is one of those things I can only do myself. Overcome my fears.

I carried on walking into tutorial when I was flung into the lockers. It was Duke Wight, one of the most poular boys at my school and he knew it too but I didn't mind. He doesn't like anyone in his way as I've noticed over the years after silently observing everyone. It's like he has a personal space problem. He's not a bully even though he seems one, but he slings everyone around if they are in his way.

I watched him walk by, silently smiling to myself trying to hide behind my art folder, hiding an innocent blush. I smiled for real as I couldn't hide for much longer. He's the football captain and he is the best one around. So the girls say. All the girls fancy him. I do too in my own little way. He's the only one boy in this school that I've ever had a crush on.

I smiled again as I got up. Only to be pushed back down again. I wanted to scream out in pain.
I looked around and saw everyone closing in. Like they always did. I looked to see Duke walking back towards me. I glanced up and saw the school bully Jake in front of me. He's also Duke's one best friend and they seem to act like brothers than friends. However, many liked the way Jake looked but he is known for a bad attitude whereas Duke is graceful and he always takes care of his conduct around school.

"You stay on the floor you got that!" I heard Jake say. I looked down, feeling the tears ready to pour out as the pain in my back was unbearable and I heard people laugh at me like they always did. I normally ignored them but how much could I take? Their comments about me are like bullets to my body that make me weaker each time they shot. I felt weak now on my last straw.

 "What was that? Do I hear tears but no words? Oh, I forgot you're the freak that doesn't speak!" He snapped in my face. It hurt,  it really did. I've tried so hard to hide but I feel something within ready to burst out of the shell that has been hatching over all of these years I've been bullied.

 Duke then pulled him back.

"Come on leave her alone! Can't you see she's a mess?" Duke said.
I'm a mess? His friend is the messed up one, not me. Why does everyone think that? I wiped my eyes, starting to get to my feet to make a quick getaway. Jake shoved me to the floor again, more harshly this time and everyone gasped at the show in front of them.

"I said stay on the floor, are you deaf? He asked. He sneered; Duke was still trying to pull him back.
I looked at the floor dissapointed in my lack of speech. I could feel the words rising up in my throat, Usually I would swallow them down but today it was different. I couldn't do it anymore. I just couldn't.