Decisions That We Have To Make

Megan's POV

I ran into the hallway and screamed out his name. "Jake!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said, I take it back". I screamed out for anyone to hear.

"You’re going to make me say it aren't you?" I screamed out.

"Ok, then, hear it goes, I love you, I love you Jake, I really do". I screamed again. This time people heard me screaming I was now surrounded by some kids at school. I then saw Maddie coming out of the crowd.

"Megan". She said looking around.

"What happened?" She asked walking up to me. I wiped my tears. She put her arm around my shoulder.

"He left me, Megan, I made a mistake and fear I can't tell him why I said the things I said". I told her slowly gulping down each and every word.

She back away from me and turned to everyone. "Nothing to see people, now get lost!" She screamed at everyone.

They all seemed to back away from us. I smiled at her.

She walked slowly back over towards me. "Can you tell me who did this to you?" She asked.

I shook my head. She twitched her lip.

"Tell me Megan, please I want to help you". She said to me.

I smiled up at her. "It's Jake, I sent him away". I told her.

"You really like him don't you?" She asked.

"Yes and I've been so stupid to send him away". I whispered. I said looking down at the ground.

"You obviously didn't send him far". She said.

"What?" I asked.

"You Megan are not stupid you're great and I hate to ruin this moment but you can't read. You only saw the first half of the note. On the back it said "I'll wait for your decision outside of school". After, I heard what you had said I came rushing back to find you". I heard a voice.

I turned around to see Jake looking down at me.

"Your still here, I thought you left?" I asked.

"Do you really think that I would've left you?” He asked.

I smiled up at him. "I don't know". I replied.

"You do know, have you made your decision, do you want me to leave you alone?" He asked.

"Not if you want me to". I answered.