Sans x Male Reader

I was walking towards Grilbies, it was very quiet, then I arrived at the doors of Grilbies then I went in.

I looked around and saw Grilby taking orders and delivering food, then I kept looking around there were some lesser dogs, then I saw the lazy bones Sans also the guy who I have a crush on. He was eating some fries with ketchup on them, like always then I decided to sit down at a table nearby the skeleton.

I could feel his lazy gaze on me, damn it, Sans why can't you just keep scarfing down those fries, then Sans got up and made his way to me, then he sat down right in front of me.

"Hey kid, why didn't you sit down at my table?" Sans asked.

"Oh, w-well I wanted y-you to eat your f-fries without anyone disturbing y-you" I said.

Sans stared at me for a while, I can tell he doesn't believe me, I then looked away, before sans can say anything Grilby came over.

"What's your order?" Grilby said to me.

"Um fries?" I said.

"Alright" Grilby said.

Then he left, I looked over where Sans is, he is still sitting at me. I couldn't help but blush, then I tried to find something interesting.

"Kid, tell me the truth..... why didn't you sit with me?" Sans said.

His voice was filled with seriousness and a bit anger, I looked at him, his eyes or uh eye sockets were with no emotion, I sighed.

"F-fine it's just that, I l-like you Sans" I said.

His eyes still had no emotion.

"I like you too kid" Sans said.

"No, not like that.... damn it Sans I love you" I said.

I looked down not wanting to look at him, then I heard the squeak of his chair, then footsteps that went towards me. I still didn't look up, then a pair of fingers lifted my chin up, I was now looking at Sans, before I could say anything Sans kissed me, my cheeks were now a dark tint of pink and his were a dark blue.

Sans pulled away and smirked at me.

"I love you too kid" Sans said.

I was still blushing but smiling as well, then I hugged Sans and he hugged back, Grilby came back then he placed the fries on the table.

"Sorry to ruin the moment but you have to pay for the fries" Grilby said.

I nodded then gave him the required gold, Grilby left, Sans smirked and grab the ketchup bottle and covered the fries with it.

"Let's eat kid" Sans said.

I chuckled softly, then we ate all the fries, after that we cleaned our fingers but before I could clean mine Sans grabbed my hand. I looked at him, he soon started licking my fingers with his blue tongue, making my cheeks a dark red.

After he finished, he smiled at me.

"Hey kid let's go to my place, also I should tell Papyrus that you have a 'bone'friend" Sans said.

Then he winked at me, I blushes and giggled to his pun. (I'm horrible at puns (╥﹏╥) ) Sans got up and took me out of Grilbies, once out we walked towards his home. When we arrived we could hear Papyrus, maybe he's making spaghetti, oh dear.

We went and Papyrus came to us.
"HEY SANS, OH HEY HUMAN....WHY ATE YOU BOTH HOLDING HANDS?" Papyrus said.

"Well Paps, (Y/n) has a 'Bone' friend" Sans said.

"SANS!" Papyrus said.

"Haha ok ok, (Y/n) and I are dating" Sans said.

"AH OK, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU THE BOTH OF YOU!" Papyrus said.

"ALSO I MADE SOME SPAGHETTI FOR ALL OF US" Papyrus added.

"We just came from Grilbies, so we are just going to my bed to lay down, talk and stuff" Sans said

"OH, WHAT STUFF?" Papyrus asked.

"Stuff you won't understand yet" Sans said.

Before Papyrus can keep asking for more details, Sans took me upstairs into his room, when we were in he closed and locked the door, I looked at him.

"Just so no one can interrupt us" Sans said.

My cheeks turned red, then Sans came over to me and pinned me against his bed, he was looking into my eyes while his had lust in them. Then he kissed me deeply, I wrapped my arms around his neck the deepen the kiss, he licked my lower lip, I opened my mouth slightly and he pushed his tongue in my mouth, making the kiss even deeper.

Then Sans pulled away with a blush on his cheeks, then he looked away.

"I'm sorry kid, I didn't mean to try to force you to do it" Sans said.

I smiled then I kissed his cheek, Sans looked at me.

"Sans, it's ok I want to do it too, also stop calling me kid" I said.

Sans chuckled then he kissed me deeply, I can tell he can't wait to make me his.

~~Time Skip~~

Sans and I were under the sheets cuddling, his face still had that cute blue blush.

"Sans, I love you" I said.

"I love you too ki- I mean (Y/n)" Sans said.

I chuckled then I rested my head against his shoulder, then he rested his head on mine, soon we both fell asleep, well Sans first, heh damn you my lazy bones.

(I hope you guys liked it, also I will do request ok, I only know a couple of characters so yeah..... well anyways bye for now (・ω・)ノ)