FlowerFell! Sans x Male Reader

After many times that I tried proving myself to Sans but dying in the attempt, he finally believes me and protects me but now I need him the most, it's because every time that I died and reset-ed a new flower grew making me weaker. Sadly they grew on my face and ended with me being blind, luckily I have Sans here to protect me and guide me around the underground, he's very caring also I wish I could see his face once again.

"Hey (Y/n), are you feeling better? Do you need help with anything sweetheart?" Sans asked.

"No Sans I'm alright" I said.

Then I rested my head against his chest, Sans smiled and held me tightly, lately it's been getting harder and harder to get up from bed; but Sans will always get me up. Sans back then gave up on life but now he has a reason, that reason is me, he makes sure that no one can hurt me, he protects me from Asgore, Undyne, Mettaton and from his brother Papyrus.

"Sweetheart I'm still sorry for everything I put you through" Sans said.

"Sans you know I forgave you" I said.

Then I sat up and tried to kiss his teeth, I missed and kissed his chin, Sans smiled sadly then he lifted my chin and kissed me on my lips. The kiss was softly and warm, then he pulled away.

"Sans I love you"  I said.

"I love you too sweetheart" He said.

Sans tries to hold back his tears but they ran down his cheeks, he hugged me tightly as he sobbed softly into my shoulder, I placed my arms around his back.

"I was so stupid, now I'm paying for what I did, I wish I could go back in time and save you from this fate" Sans said as he sobbed.

"Sans don't beat yourself up, I don't mind being like this, as long as I'm with you I'm alright" I said.

Sans pulled away then he started doing something, I just sat there wondering what he's doing, then he handed me something.

"What is it Sans?" I asked.

"It's my jacket, we're going home sweetheart, also I don't want you to get cold and sick" Sans said.

I smiled softly, then I placed it on, it's smells like him then we got up, Sans got behind me and he held me as we walked.

Sans is so attentive, but what I love about him is that he cares and worries about me, even though I can somewhat manage by myself. Soon I could feel the cold air of Snowdin, Sans held me even tighter.

"What's wrong Sans?" I asked.

"It's nothing sweetheart" Sans said.

I sighed then held his hands, we stopped and he nuzzled into my neck, I smiled then Sans kissed my cheek, I kissed his, then there was a noise.

"Who's there!?" Sans shouted.

There was just silence, Sans held me tighter as if I was going to disappear.

"Maybe it was nothing Sans" I said.

"Maybe...." Sans said.

Sans held my hand, which means he's going to teleport us, I held his hand then we teleported to his room. Sans laid me down on the bed, then he bend down and kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to get us some water ok" Sans said.

I nodded with a smile, then Sans left and closes the door, I wish Sans didn't have to stress so much about protecting me, I wish they all wouldn't try to kill me.

Then the door opened, I smiled and sat up.

"Hey Sans I was thinking, we should go to Grillbies to eat" I said.

There wasn't a reply, I waited maybe he's thinking, it was actually getting uncomfortable.

"Um Sans?" I said.

Still nothing then I was pinned against the bed, I know Sans and he doesn't do these things unless he ask first. Whoever was on top of me is heavier than Sans, soon I felt hands against my neck I tried to push them off of me, the hands got a tighter grip on my neck, I gasp as I was able to feel the hands were bones, it's Papyrus.

I tried to scream for Sans, but I couldn't, soon the weight was off of me and I panted heavily.

"Leave him alone!" Sans shouted.
"He'll die eventually Sans you can't keep protecting him forever!" Papyrus shouted back.

I couldn't see anything but I can tell they will end up fighting, hopefully no one dies.

~~Time Skip~~

After a while everything was silent, I sat there afraid of what happened, then I felt a boney hand on my shoulder, I gulped.

"It's going to be OK sweetheart" Sans said.

"Sans you're OK!" I said.

Then I hugged him tightly, Sans smiled and held me as well then he kissed me forehead, I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Sweetheart why are you crying?" Sans asked.

"I thought he killed you" I said.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it'll take more than Papyrus to kill me" Sans said.

I hugged him tightly, Sans rubbed my back then he picked me up and carried me out of the room.

"Sans where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere sweetheart" Sans said.

"Oh ok" I said.

Then I felt the cold of outside against my cheeks, I cuddled closer to Sans and he smiled softly.

After a while of walking we arrived to a house, Sans smiled then we went in and he closed the door.

"We're in our new house, where no one can hurt you" Sans said.

I hugged him tightly and smiled, Sans kissed my cheek then he placed me down and pulled me close to me.

"I love you so much sweetheart, maybe tonight I'll show you how much I love you" Sans said.

"Hehe I love you too Sans" I said.

Then I kissed his cheek, then Sans picked me up and laid me down on the couch.

"Stay here sweetheart, I'll bring you something to eat" Sans said.

Then he left to the kitchen I think, maybe he'll cook, wait Sans cooking, hopefully he doesn't burn down the house.

This life isn't easy but it's alright, with Sans here I'll always be happy, then Sans came over and laid down on top of me.

"Sweetheart you should take a nap, also here" Sans said.

Then he kissed me softly and I kissed back, then he pulled away and rubbed my cheek, I smiled and yawned softly then soon I feel asleep with Sans on top of me falling asleep as well.

••••

Well I hope you guys liked it, well keep sending request guys

FF! Sans: Don't worry Sweetheart they'll send request.

Sans it's not that easy, also don't call me sweetheart, well anyways bye for now ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

••••