Papyrus x Male Reader

I was walking around the park, when I heard that monsters now live among us I was actually amazed, who wouldn't be it would be nice to meet one. I sat down on a bench where the shade was perfect, I smiled softly and closed my eyes, then someone sat down next to me I didn't mind, I was enjoying my time then whoever was it tapped my shoulder.

"H-HEY UM H-HUMAN" The Guy said.

Hm human? When I looked at him I saw he was a skeleton, he smiled warmly at me.

"CAN YOU HELP ME I SORTA GOT LOST HEHE" He said.

I stared at him for a few seconds then smiled at him, he seems quite cute.

"Hehe sure thing, um what's your name?" I asked

"OH I'M THE FANTASTIC PAPYRUS!" Papyrus said.

I smiled.

"Well I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you Papyrus" I said.

"IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU TOO (Y/n)" Papyrus said.

We both got up, then he scratched the back of his neck, then I looked at him.

"Can you tell me the name of the street you live on?" I asked.

"UM I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME" Papryus said a bit embarrassed.

I chuckled softly and smiled at him.

"Well if you want we can walk around until you recognize someplace" I said.

"UM OK, HOW CAN I TRUST YOU?" Papyrus asked.

"Hmm, how about a pinky promise old Japanese style?" I said.

"WHAT'S THAT?" Papyrus asked.

"Well it's called yubikire, where the two people make a promise with there pinkies, and say yubikire, if one of them breaks the promise they will get their finger cut off" I said.

Papyrus stared at me for a while, then I sighed.

"OK an ordinary pinky promise" I said.

"OK" Papyrus said.

We both extended our pinkies and did the pinky promise.

"I promise that I wont hurt you, that I will help you get home" I said.

What I said made Papyrus happy, then we got up and started walking we saw some couples holding hands, hugging or kissing. I sighed softly and Papyrus noticed, he tapped my shoulder again and I looked at him.

"IS SOMETHING WRONG (Y/n)?" Papyrus asked.

"It's just that I sometimes hate love, I always see happy couples and I haven't dated anyone for so long" I said.

I sighed then Papyrus smiled softly at me then he hugged me.

"DON'T WORRY HUMAN YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE" Papyrus said.

"Hehe thanks Papyrus that means a lot" I said.

Papyrus smiled at me then we kept walking and he saw a store, he grabbed my hand he pulled me towards it, when we were in I looked up at him.

"Papyrus why are we here?" I asked.

"WELL I  LIKED WHAT I SAW IN THE WINDOW AND UM..." Papyrus didn't knew what to say.

I just smiled and shook my head, then he went and bought something, then he come over to me and handed me a stuffed tiger, his cheeks had a cute orange blush. Then he looked away, I smiled warmly and hugged him.

"Thank you Papyrus" I said.

"YOUR WELCOME LITTLE HUMAN" Papyrus said.

I chuckled softly, then I grabbed his hand and took him to another place. We arrived at an ice cream shop, we went in and went to the cashier.

"What would you like Papyrus?" I asked.

"Y-YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS HUMAN" Papyrus said.

"Nonsense also I'll pay for it, so choose any flavor you like" I said.
Papyrus blushed softly then he smiled, Papyrus hugged me.

"THANK YOU HUMAN" Papyrus said.

"Your welcome" I said.

Then the cashier took our order, I got a cream and strawberry flavor one, Papyrus decided to get a chocolate and vanilla flavor. Then we got our ice cream and I paid for it, then we both left eating our ice cream.

"THIS TASTE FANTASTIC NOT PAPYRUS FANTASTIC BUT GOOD ENOUGH!" Papyrus said.

I chuckled and smiled, then Papyrus slowly placed his arm around my shoulders making me blush and he smiled. Soon we finished our ice creams and Papyrus was staring at a direction.

"Is something wrong Papyrus?"I asked.

"IT'S JUST THAT I CAN SEE MY HOUSE BUT.... I DON'T WANT THIS TO END" Papyrus said.

I smiled softly then grabbed his hand, he looked at me with an orange blush.

"It's alright, how about I give you my number so we can keep in contact" I said.

Papyrus smiled widely, then he hugged me and picked me spinning us around. I giggled while Papyrus laughed, then he placed me down.

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT HUMAN" Papyrus said.

Soon we went to his house, he opened the door and we heard a voice.

"Is that you Papyrus?"

"YES IT'S ME SANS AND I BROUGHT A NEW FRIEND" Papyrus shouted.

"Oh?" Sans said.

Then a smaller skeleton came downstairs and saw me, then he looked at Papyrus who was orange. Then the skeleton that I think is named Sans came up to me, his left eye turned blue.

"If you dare hurt my bro I will kill you" Sans said.

Then he left back upstairs, I just watched him and Papyrus placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked over at him.

"D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT HIM" Papyrus said.

"A-alright" I said.

"WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR DINNER, I'LL MAKE MY FAMOUS SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus said.

"Sure thing" I said.

~~Time Skip~~

During dinner Sans was giving me a death glare, making it an awkward moment and unpleasant. After dinner I was in the couch with Papyrus and Sans, Papyrus was in the middle for just in case, soon I became sleepy and rested my head on Papyrus's shoulder and fell asleep.

(Papyrus)

Hm? I turn to look at (Y/n) and I saw him fast asleep, I chuckled to myself then I decided to pick him up and I carried him towards the stairs.

"You're going to let him sleep with you?" Sans asked.

"YES WHY?" I asked.

"Well it's because I don't trust him" Sans said.

"WELL I TRUST HIM" I said.

"It's obvious that you like him" Sans said.

I felt my cheeks burn then I took (Y/n) upstairs, I walked down the hallway and went to my room and opened the door. I laid him down on the bed and closed the door, then I laid down next to him and hugged him.

I smiled warmly and fell asleep holding him tightly, I felt him hold onto me as well.

(I'm sorry that it took so long, also I'm sorry if it sucks anyways I hope you like it and make request as well, well anyways bye for now (・ω・)ノ)