Grillby x Male Reader

Sans and I were walking towards Grillbies, Sans was talking but I wasn't listening the reason why is because I was thinking about Grillby, that flame monster is always on my mind. Then Sans looked over and lightly pushed me, I turned towards him.

"You're thinking about Grillby, weren't you?" Sans said.

My cheeks turned dark red, then I looked away from him hearing him snicker. We soon arrived at Grillbies we went in, then sat down on the stools, Grillby came to us and my cheeks were a soft red.

"What would you like to eat? I'm guessing you want a ketchup bottle, right Sans" Grillby said.

"Yep" Sans simply said.

"I w-would like some f-fries" I said.

Grillby nodded and it seems he smiled at me, nah it doesn't mean anything, he has to smile. After a while of waiting and hearing Sans puns, Grillby came to us with our orders, he placed my fries in front of me then he gave Sans his ketchup bottle.

"T-thank you G-Grillby" I said.

Grillby smiles then he winked and walked away, my cheeks were now a noticeable red, then I ate my fries. Without noticing that Grillby was watching me, then he came over to me, he was in front of me.

I looked up at him, he moved his hand to my cheek and caressed it, my blush got worse and Grillby smirked. Meanwhile Sans was taking photos to show them to the rest, Grillby moved his hand under my chin then he lifted it up a bit, soon Grillby leaned down and gave me a kiss, I instantly kissed back.

Grillby pulled away then he kissed my red cheeks, Sans chuckled, we both looked at him. Grillby seemed to be angry cause he ruined the moment, Sans noticed Grillby's face and he instantly left, leaving me alone with Grillby. He sighed then he grabbed my hand and took me to the back, I'm surprised that his fire doesn't hurt it's actually warm and soothing, the next thing I knew is that Grillby pulled me into an embrace, I hugged back.

Grillby looked at me with a smile then he kissed me again, I kissed back as his handa rubbed my back, I wrapped my arms around his neck, soon we stopped kissing and I looked up at Grillby.

"(Y/n), I loved you since I saw you, I'm hoping that you feel the same way" Grillby said.

I smiled then I hugged him tightly, Grillby hugged back then I pulled away and looked at him with a soft smile, I could see he has hope in his eyes.

"I feel the same way Grillby" I said.

Grillby smiled warmly then he hugged me tightly, I blushed softly and kissed his cheek, Grillby rub his cheek on the spot where I kissed him, then lifted my chin and pressed his lips against mine. We kissed for a while then he pulled away with a goofy smile, I chuckled.

"So should we tell the others?" I asked.

"Hm, I don't think that we have to, remember Sans took photos of us" Grillby reminded me.

"Oh yeah hehe" I said.

Grillby grabbed my hand and took me back to where everyone one else is, I smiled warmly as I held his hand then we saw the others where here, Sans was smirking like always, Papyrus was happy and so was Toriel as she had big smile, Alphys was fangirling and Undyne just thumbs up me. I smiled happily at them then Grillby got behind me and held me close to him, I blushed softly.

~~Time Skip~~

Grillby and I were left all alone, I was helping him clean up, he's a pretty nice guy and wonderful as well once you get to know him, at first I thought he was intimidating but he's not, only with rude customers. Eventually we finished cleaning up and Grillby grabbed my hand, I looked up at him.

"Let's go to my home, we can do a lot of things there" Grillby said.

My cheeks turned a dark red, then I nodded and kissed him, we left and went towards his home to do 'things', hehe it's gonna be a fun and warm night.

•••• 

Yes I know I took so long to make this chapter and I'm extremely sorry that it's short, well anyways I hope you guys will like it also I will do AU's as well ok, well bye for now 

••••