Asgore x Male Reader

I have been living alone in my house, I've heard that the king Asgore is searching for me, it's a long story but here goes nothing.

I actually lived with Asgore, I was his lover, if you want to know the reason why I'm no longer with him is because what happened a week ago. I was walking home from Grilbies, Asgore was staying with me so we can spend time together. Soon I arrived and opened the door, I went in then closed the door, soon I heard noises from upstairs and I went upstairs towards the bedroom.

I soon heard m-moaning? I went closer to the door and opened it a bit, what I saw broke my heart. Asgore and Toriel were in bed doing it, I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks.

(Asgore)

I know what I'm doing is really wrong, but I can't help myself I really love (Y/n) then I heard a sniffle, I stopped what I was doing and looked over at the door to see (Y/n), my eyes widened and I felt like I froze, my heart is beating.

"(Y/n), I'm s-sorry" I said.

I pushed Toriel off of me and got off of the bed then I went up to him, I saw tears running down his cheeks and I felt a sting in my heart.

"I'm s-so s-sorry, please f-forgive me" I said.

Then I felt a sting on my cheek, he slapped me then I looked at his once sad face but an angry face.

"Leave my house, I don't want to see either of you ever again" He shouted.

"P-please" I said.

Then he slapped me again, I looked at him and I looked at his eyes. I see, I ruined our relationship he hates me, then I picked up my clothes and put them on, so did Toriel she first left then I looked at (Y/n), he wasn't looking at me then looked down and left the room towards downstairs, he followed behind then we were at the door and I opened it and got out then I looked at him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot, I s-still love you even though you hate me" I said.

"..."

Then he closed the door, I walked a bit then collapsed onto my knees and felt tears run down my cheeks, I've lost the only person who loved me.

(Present Time and Normal POV)

I sighed remembering his betrayal, I did love him, but now I have to continue with my somewhat ordinary life. Then I heard a knock on the door, o got up and opened the door, I saw Asgore.

"H-hey" Asgore said.

"..."

Asgore placed a hand (paw or whatever) on his forearm and sighed.

"I know you hate me and you have the right to, I just want a second chance" Asgore said.

"A second chance? You'll just cheat on me again, I can't trust you" I said.

Asgore looked down sadly, I could see his tears falling down to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'll do anything so you can forgive me and trust me once again" Asgore said.

I sighed then I stepped aside so he can come inside, he looked at me with hope shimmering in his eyes. Asgore came in and I closed the door, even though he knows I'm mad at him he went to the kitchen to prepare some tea, still the adorable Asgore I know.

~~Time Skip~~

We were both on the couch drinking tea, talking and smiling, then I noticed his floppy ears, I couldn't help myself so I grabbed his ears and lifted then up and he made the cutest face ever.

I giggled then hugged him tightly, he held me tightly as well and rubbed my back

I giggled then hugged him tightly, he held me tightly as well and rubbed my back. Then I pulled away and looked at him, he stared back then looked down, I lifted his chin and I saw his teary eyes.

"What's wrong Asgore?" I asked.

"It's j-just I m-miss those old times and I ruined our relationship, I'm s-so sorry" Asgore said.

I chuckled then he looked at me, I kissed him making his cheeks turn a dark red then he started to kiss back, after a while I pulled away.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" Asgore said.

"Hmm yeah but you still have to earn my trust" I said.

He smiled and hugged me.

"I'll do anything so you can trust me again" Asgore said.

"Hehe alright then" I said.

Then I rested my head on his chest and I fell asleep.

(Asgore)

(Y/n) fell asleep, I placed my arms around him and kissed his head, this time I wont betray or hurt him ever again, then my phone rang, I pulled it out and checked the caller ID, it's Toriel. I turned my phone off and held (Y/n), I won't answer my phone if it's her, I'll only answer if it's (Y/n) he's the only person that I love.

I rested my head against the couch arm, making sure not to wake him up and I soon fell asleep.

(I'm so sorry if it sucks, I really tried my best anyways I hope you like it and request away, I believe next will be Asriel but he'll be a teen or an adult you guys tell me, well bye for now (・ω・)ノ )