Chapter 3

* A/N I am so extremely sorry for taking a year to upload. I lost my account information and got extremely busy there for a while. Here's the big one though... The flash drive holding my entire story broke. I lost all motivation after that. I am back though! I will hopefully be uploading on a regular basis now, but I am one ofthe most active 4-H members in my county so I do not have a lot of time on my hands. Anyways, I present to you what you've been so patiently waiting for... Slave, Chapter 3!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in front of the mirror and brushed my black and dark blue hair. The clothes he had gotten me were the perfect size. He had bought me a red flannel shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Both showed off the shape of my body. I still didn’t understand…Why was he getting me things? Why didn’t he want me running around naked? I sighed and continued brushing.

“Almost done?” He was standing right outside the door.

“Yes, master.” I spoke loud enough for him to hear me.

“Alright. Just come out when you’re dressed and ready.”

After I had brushed my hair and tail and used the restroom, I walked out of the bathroom looking down at the wood floor.

“Yes.” He snapped. I looked up at him sadly thinking I had done something wrong. Thank goodness he was on the phone. “I know, but… Well yes…Tell him I need more time.” He raised a finger at me and the walked out of the room. I couldn’t hear him through the walls.

What was that about? I had never heard him angry before. What did he need more time to do?

A few seconds later he walked back into the room. “Sorry about that…” He looked worried. “Someone will be visiting tomorrow. I would prefer that you stay in my room tomorrow. It would be best if you did.” He looked me in the eyes. “Do you mind?”

“Whatever master feels is best.” He reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“You know I was serious when I said you could call me William…” He walked over towards me and brushed my bangs out of my eyes. “I keep telling you that…” Why did he keep asking this of me? I should just call him what he wanted me to then maybe he wouldn’t get rid of me…I had to admit I really did like it here

I looked down at the floor. “I’ll try to…” I still didn’t trust him… He tilted my face up and smiled down at me.

“I’m glad. Alright…So now that we have you some clothes would you like me to show you around the house or go out to the meadow?”  My ears perked at the word.

“Whichever you think is best, ma-William…” It was odd using his name. Something I wasn’t used to at all…

“Meadow it is then.” I could hear the smile in his voice. He had a very genuinely, warm smile. It was unlike every other mans that had ever owned me. It wasn’t cruel… He grasped my hand in his and led me downstairs out the back door by the kitchen.

His back yard was huge. The grass was soft beneath my bare feet. There were rose gardens that wrapped all the way around the sides of the house to the front. If you looked out straight in front of you there was a shimmering lake with a small dock leading out about ten feet into the water. Off to the right side of the lake was a field of wildflowers. There were so many colors. Reds, blues, purples, and yellows painted the huge field. It was breath taking… I smiled hugely without even noticing.

“I have never seen such a beautiful smile before…” I looked up at him and blushed. Why was he so different than everyone else? This must be an act…He was just going to win me over and then crush me… My smile quickly dissipated. His brow furrowed. “Did I say something wrong?” I shook my head quickly. “Drake, just tell me…You shouldn’t hide things from me…” I looked down at the ground and bit my bottom lip. I couldn’t tell him… What if he was offended? I wouldn’t want him to get angry at me if this was just an act.  “Drake, tell me…”